Swift Current, SK (PRWEB) February 14, 2006
The Venture Planning System Online and the entire VPSpro.com website has been upgraded. Today is the official launch date for the new enhanced system. Version 2 of the software includes many new features and resources. The site is also being enhanced and offers new resources, products and services to assist entrepreneurs in becoming more successful.
Some of the enhancements include:
- A new fold-out menu system for easy navigation
- A floating note pad system for easy access to information on every page
- Navigational controls have been improved to keep users organized
- Reports formatting has been enhanced
- The Becoming Wise-Wild & Free workbook series is available free to subscribers
- A Generic Business Plan Library is being added free for subscribers
- The Reading Room Index has been redesigned with fold-out system for quick reference
- Tele-Coaching and Consulting packages can be purchased online
- The Becoming Wise-Wild & Free seminar series is now available online
- The development of regional Business Advisor Networks is being undertaken
- A VPSpro business plan blog has been added
- New Sponsorship opportunities are being offered
- The Free Business Match Listing includes a website link
The VPSpro is easy to use for the novice and also provides an efficient way for professionals to generate business plans. That means that there are several versions being offered for the convenience of the different user types. Those needing assistance can even purchase tele-coaching packages along with their subscription to the software. Also, because the software is internet based it can be used by either Mac or PC users and you never have to install updates because changes take place immediately for all users on the system.
“We have had a lot of great feedback from our users,” states Rod Francis – President, “and our surveys show that they are very pleased with the VPSpro. We believe now that it is time to take the Venture Planning System to the next level.”
The VPSpro will continue to grow as new features and resources are added to the system. Advantage Venture Systems would also like to develop more partnerships with economic development organizations and financiers, to the benefit of entrepreneurs worldwide.