St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) February 7, 2006
Brighton (http://www.Brightonusa.com), a full-service marketing agency headquartered in St. Louis, recently won eight first place and four merit awards at regional Best of NAMA (National Agri-Marketing Association) awards banquets in Memphis and Kansas City, for its work with cotton seed giant Delta and Pine Land Company (D&PL) and BASF Agricultural Products.
Brighton took first place in the categories of overall PR campaign, brochures and catalogs, single-page advertisements and PR writing. The digital marketing department at Brighton was also recognized for its work, winning first-place awards for a newly-designed D&PL company web site and for Cropwatch, a digital newsletter distributed by D&PL that targets key cotton producers.
“Brighton became the agency for D&PL in November 2004, right in the middle of the company’s 2005 seed-sales campaign,” says Roger Yount, president of Brighton. “That meant our PR, account services and creative teams had to ramp up quickly to develop new concepts and designs in support of D&PL’s marketing objectives. Much of this work came together literally in a matter of weeks, and the fact that it was honored by our marketing peers in the agricultural industry shows Brighton’s unique ability to respond quickly, with quality work that ultimately gets results for our clients.”
The complete Best of NAMA winning list for Brighton includes:
MERIT AWARDS (4)
- “Yield Plus Fiber” multi-media campaign
- “Finish Strong 555 and 444” NASCAR single-page advertisement
- “Yield Plus Fiber” television advertisement
- “Advantage D&PL” trade show exhibit
FIRST-PLACE AWARDS (8)
- “Finish Strong 555 and 444” NASCAR single-page spread
- “Common thread” single-page advertisement
- “TPS – Providing the potential to enhance bio-safety” brochure
- “Advantage D&PL” PR campaign
- “Georgia Quality” feature writing
- “D&PL Cropwatch” digital newsletter
- http://www.deltaandpine.com company web site development
- “Pristine”/BASF direct mail, farmer-directed series
There were 80 entries submitted in the Memphis Mid-South Region – and over 300 entries in the Kansas City region. All first-place winners are eligible to compete at National NAMA in April in Kansas City.
Brighton is a full-service independent marketing, advertising, public relations and digital marketing agency serving regional and national clients from its St. Louis headquarters. With more than $35 million in billings, Brighton’s client list includes Charter Communications, Delta and Pine Land Company, Elsevier and the University of Missouri-St. Louis. For more information, visit http://www.brightonusa.com.
# # #