The Enigmatic High IQ University Answers To Problem Of US Job Decline

Share Article

There has been a heated debate over whether the U.S. economy is slowing or creating enough positions to accelerate growth. Over the past two months, the U.S. economy has barely added enough new job positions to stay even with the adult population explosion.

According to the School of Business at the University of Maryland, "The January jobs performance clearly indicates that the economy is cooling."

Polls indicate that Americans are feeling quite anxious over the economic situation in the United States. U.S. employers continue to shed America of good jobs. U.S. job cuts topped 100,000 for the second month in a row, according to employment Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc.

In answer to the job cuts, a little known Internet visionary by the name of Enigma Valdez has launched educational and self-improvement websites to help individuals and businesses succeed.

"I want to give people something that they can use now, no matter if they have any money or not.", says the owner, Enigma Valdez.

One of his websites, The Enigmatic High IQ University (http://www.HighIQ-University.com) is geared to improve the lives of any individual who is interested in furthering their education, searching for scholarships & grants, finding a job, or creating their own business.

With a simple click you will have access to books, articles, journals, videos, tutorials, and virtual classes on almost every single university subject conceivable.

There are many articles to help students, entrepreneurs, business owners, and blue-collar workers. You can also access numerous job search sites to help you find a job. If you are not interested in finding a job, but instead building your own business, you can rest assured that the Enigmatic High IQ University has also given you enough resources to get you started in the right direction.

A computer networking student from Robert Morris College, Anthony McGee said, "This is nice...tons of info and stuff. You can get free books. You are gonna have everybody coming here."

The lack of jobs along with rising unemployment rate no longer have to be a problem for those individuals who are willing to expand their minds to other possibilities.

Whether you are looking for a new job, enhancing your education, or starting your own business, you can find valuable tools at The Enigmatic High IQ University.

"Only 2% of the US population is wealthy. They are the inventors, discoverers, and believers. The other 98% are the ones that work to survive, who work to pay bills. And large percentage of those are extremely poor, who don't even have a job. Most of the human population is too busy trying to survive to actually live to their full potential. This has been this way for centuries, but now we are in the information age. Our human consciousness is shifting. I have a vision of the future where it will be the other way around. It will be that the majority of the population will be wealthy and able to develop their talents without having to work to survive.

"Once we are free to discover and develop our individual human potential, we will be able to find cures for diseases such as cancer and AIDS. We will be able to manipulate the genetic code for death. We will be able to think clearly on living in harmony on a global scale. With my website, I'm doing my part to speed this process along," says Enigma.

No longer will anyone be at the mercy of the economy. Now there's a place where even the poorest of the poor can get on their feet.

Anyone who wants to can access the Enigmatic High IQ University at http://www.HighIQ-University.com. You can also visit the other websites at http://www.Psycho-CyberGenesis.com and http://athomebizopp.blogspot.com

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Enigma Valdez
Visit website