Columbus, IN (PRWEB) February 10, 2006
Dimensional Ascension, the new book by Jules Kennedy from Loving Healing Press actually teaches you the skills and practices that will make you a successful channel. With this workbook, you will be able to achieve and maintain a state of grace, peace, and harmony which are prerequisites for clear channeling.
You will also be taught techniques for manifesting your desires with ease through the power of mind. With this technology, you can access the full capacity of Love to transform every relationship in your life. Dimensional Ascension shows you the procedures for emotional release which ultimately leads to physical well-being; it discusses the psychic plane and how best to utilize its power, and demonstrates how to construct a light vision which leads to power and strength in this world. Learn more at http://www.DimensionalAscension.com
Discover How To:
- Tap into the Power of your own mind
- Use Imagination to create Reality
- Recognize the workings of your psyche
- Attain healthy relationship
- Explore vocational options
- Realize prosperity and happiness.
- Find the spirit of life beyond this world, but also that which is inside of you.
- Make your dreams come true by comprehending what is at the core of this existence and by knowing what your soul wants
About the Author
Jules Kennedy began her profession as a clairvoyant reader in 1987, but has been receiving channeled messages since childhood. She reads for clients worldwide and also facilitates weekend retreats. Jules holds degrees in Human Development, Counseling, and Psychic Studies. She currently resides in Columbus, IN though she travels extensively.
Quick Facts about Dimensional Ascension
- Publication date: April 2006
- ISBN-10: 1-932690-21-2
- Number of pages: 204, includes Workbook
- Price: $19.95
- Trim size: Oversize (7.44”x9.69”)
- Category: OCC003000 BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Channeling
- Book #1 in the UV Ascension Series
- Published by Loving Healing Press http://www.LovingHealing.com
- Distributed by New Leaf Distributing, Ingram, Baker & Taylor
- Publicist contact: Victor R. Volkman, 734-662-6864.