Charleston, SC (PRWEB) February 14, 2006
After many months of anticipation, Active Modules, Inc. proudly announces the release of the Mail Connector for Active Forums 3.5. The Active Forums Mail Connector gives you the ability to add advanced email capabilities to your forums. The Mail Connector allows you to specify a POP3 Email box to act as an entry point for information into your forums. Possible uses include: List Server, Archive for List Server, Email Support, Sales Tracking, Newsletters, Phone Picture Messages and much more. Eliminate the need for Yahoo!®Groups. Combine the features of DotNetNuke® and Active Forums to create the perfect portal.
- Create and Reply to forum topics via email
- Inherit all settings from your forum for permissions, attachments and formatting.
- Option to automatically create a user account if account is not found.
- SUBSCRIBE and UNSUBSCRIBE commands.
- Notify roles - Use for administrative tracking or newsletter announcements.
- Utilize the DotNetNuke Scheduler or use your own scheduling tool.
- Unique templates: Auto Responder, Default Reply, New User Account and Notification.
Please visit http://www.activemodules.com for more details and purchasing information on the Mail Connector for Active Forums.
Active Modules, Inc.
Active Modules, Inc. is software solutions company based in Charleston, SC, specializing in commercial and custom modules for the DotNetNuke portal system. Active Modules, Inc. introduced its first commercial module in March of 2004. Active Forums, a discussion and collaboration tool for DotNetNuke, has been one of the top commercial modules available since its release.
# # #