London, England (PRWEB) February 15, 2006
Fast on the heels of the ‘most depressing day’ of the year, Jan 23rd comes probably the most depressing month of the year, February. Dr Cliff Arnall’s formula is just as applicable in February, as it is in January, asserts author James Scott.
“The same factors still weigh heavily on people in February, the weather is pretty appalling, days and days of gloomy skies make you not want to get out of bed. The hefty credit card statements that arrived in late January, testifying to the over-exuberance during Christmas, are still sitting ominously on your desk, waiting to be paid. Your well-intentioned health, money and fitness resolutions lie broken about the floor. And you starkly realise, nothing has changed, and that this year is going to be just as bad as last year”.
“It was actually on Jan 23rd that I decided to offer some help to people, at least with their money problems” says James. “I wrote my ‘Money Saving’ series of ebooks, full of tips and tactics to help people save money on many different day to day items, and to help sort out their finances, so that this year is better than last year”.
“So many people mistakenly think that the only way they can really save money, is on the big things, like buying a house or car. I disagree, it’s the small change saved on day to day household items, like groceries, heating bills, gas and so on that really add up.”
James has released a series of 4 ebooks:
· “How to Set Up a Family Budget”
· “How To Generate Quick Cash In An Emergency"
· "62 Ways to Save Money At The Gas Pump"
· "101 Ways Of Travelling On A Budget"
In this collection, James offers up many simple and practical ways to save money and to keep it, more importantly, including:
· 9 ways to save on energy costs around your home
· 7 tips for curbing impulse buying
· An easy way to let credit cards save you up to $300/year on gas
· What fuel conscious drivers do on the highway to save fuel
· 12 secrets to getting the lowest air fare possible
· 8 tricks for getting the best deal out of your hotel
Finally, James is currently running a special promotion, 57% off for the first 100 people who try the guides, all protected with his 60-day guarantee.
For more information on how these guides can help make 2006 a better year, at least financially, then go to http://www.easywaystosavemoney.com