Melbourne, FL (PRWEB) February 17, 2006
Enterprise Logix, LLC announces complete redesign of Logix Accounting.
Enterprise Logix has just completed redesign of its Logix Accounting system and has begun rollout of the upgrade to its customer base.
The original Logix Accounting provided users with an accounting package that was fully integrated with Logix ERP, and was intuitive, flexible, and easy to use. The new Logix Accounting takes those qualities to an all new level.
Standard functionality includes –
- Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, and Collections
- Automatic vouchering, 3-way match and Payables Management
- General Ledger
- Flexible Budgeting
- Cost Accounting, including Standard and dynamically calculated Weighted-Moving-Average product costing
- 90+ standard reports
- Batch and/or real-time transaction posting
- Recurring transactions
- Multi-currency capable
- Three segment account number with up to 20 total characters
In addition to expected functionality, the new Logix Accounting includes extended features that sets it apart from many other accounting systems that do not have –
- Custom report criteria definition that allows users to create custom reports based on existing standard reports
- Crystal Reports, an industry standard, to provide even more report definition capability
- Smart Logix online query generator, customizable by user
- One-touch export to Microsoft Excel, Word, pdf, and many other formats
- Ability to Post and Unpost transactions, with full audit trail
- Full drill-down to source documents. Drill from Customer Invoice to Sales Order and vice versa, Vendor Voucher to Purchase Order and vice versa, General Ledger to source document and vice versa, etc, etc.
- Unlimited commission splits
- Unlimited Sales Tax codes
- Unlimited Ship To and Bill To addresses
- Electronic document attachment
- Transaction history at the document level
- And much more
With all these features and full integration with Logix ERP, Logix Accounting provides all the tools necessary to empower employees with the information they need, when they need it and enables management to keep their fingers on the pulse of the business with accurate, real-time data.
About Enterprise Logix
Enterprise Logix provides best-in-class ERP solutions to small and mid-size manufacturing, distribution, and service management companies. Enterprise Logix is revolutionizing the ERP market through an unrivaled combination of price, functionality, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Frank Hamelly, Director of Sales & Marketing
Enterprise Logix LLC