Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) February 17, 2006
The RevX Billing and Revenue Management Platform is designed for eService providers to provide an end-to-end solution that delivers the necessary technology to rapidly deploy new services and pricing models at breakneck speeds. The RevX platform can deliver into the entire operational structure by way of its rating, billing, customer care, customer self-care and real-time provisioning modules thus providing a comprehensive solution focused on revenue lifecycle management.
The RevX Revenue Management solution is a fourth generation product built from the ground up to be a highly scalable n-tier architecture leveraging Web-based technologies, XML and Java to produce an open, carrier-grade billing solution, which integrates seamlessly and rapidly with other e-business infrastructure.
The RevX “gridbus” architecture eliminates unnecessary complexity found in traditional Telco or competing IP billing systems and enables the system to share data and integrate more seamlessly with existing legacy applications and other technology investments.
RevX meets the complex needs of Internet-based service providers through solution scalability, sophisticated rating, metered usage tracking, Web-based online registration and customer self-care.
Key System Components of the RevX Technology include:
- Rating – a process by which a collection of user definable business rules are evaluated against recorded service utilization. At the core of the rating engine is a user definable unit of measure which permits rule processing of any kind whether it be minutes, megabytes, downloads, or emails.
- Billing – prepares bills for collection via credit card processing, traditional invoicing, integration with existing AR systems and direct bank drafts.
- Customer Care – allow CSR’s to resolve customer billing or service acquisition questions immediately over the phone.
- Self Care – allows end-users to gain access to their account (http://www.myrevx.com) via the Internet, thus reducing the total volume of calls into the call center.
- Reporting – manage the complete billing and service management platform through custom reports allowing operational staff to evaluate KPI’s and measure operational performance with sophisticated data mining and analytic tools.
- Administration – administer business units, setup and deploy services, packages, pricing plans, and other supporting functions within the platform
- Provisioning – define systems and services which require real-time service activation and deactivation resulting from customer registrations, non-payment and other service related events.
- Usage – a suite of usage agents designed to observe and report on service utilization anywhere within the provider network. Agents will aggregate based on user definable units of measure such as minutes, megabytes, or downloads to facilitate custom pricing rules such as tiered, volumetric, or flat-rate billing.
Other advanced capabilities include advanced revenue analytics, hierarchical billing, multi-currency and master/sub provider relationship management.
Robert Entrican, Chairman and CTO of RevX Systems, was the visionary behind the technology. After investing millions of dollars in the development over six years and testing the platform at over 200 commercial installations, RevX is ready to go to market with one of the most compelling, scalable and adaptable solutions in the market today.
John D'Angelo, CEO of RevX Systems, states that the convergence and proliferation of wireless and XoIP is driving the demand for flexible revenue management platforms that can significantly reduce time to market. RevX Systems is uniquely positioned to take advantage of these opportunities by providing customers with unprecedented flexibility, revenue accountability, insightful analytics and the ability to deliver new services at demanding market speeds.
About RevX Systems, Corp.
RevX Systems, Corp. is a provider of Billing and Revenue Management Solutions. The RevX suite is an end-to-end solution that provides automated customer acquisition, online provisioning, real time billing, data mining and analytics for the eService provider. The convergence and proliferation of media, wireless and XoIP emphasize the need for flexibility to allow for mixed environments, all within budget and faster than the competition. RevX builds bridges over these obstacles and provides for sophisticated pricing schemes with bundled service offerings. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at http://www.revxsystems.com.
John D'Angelo, CEO
# # #