Newton, MA (PRWEB) February 17, 2006
Deploy Solutions, the premier provider of enterprise talent management solutions for market-leading organizations, announced today that 2005 marked its fifth consecutive year of more than 50% revenue growth, exceeding 2005 targets. Adding a dozen new enterprise market-leading client companies averaging over 21,000 employees each, driving improved results to enterprise customers, strengthening and adding key strategic partnerships and winning prestigious technology and workplace awards highlighted a very successful 2005 for Deploy.
“I am pleased with the return on our on-going investments to improve and innovate our solutions for our customers,” said Nicole M. Stata, President & CEO of Deploy Solutions. “This year we honed our go-to-market strategy and solutions roadmap and we are executing against a winning formula for our market-leading clients.”
Major multi-year contracts and strategic partnerships with industry-leading companies such as Swift Transportation, American Electric Power, Wakefern Food Corporation (ShopRite stores), Amerada Hess Corporation, Six Flags Theme Parks, and TBC Corporation (Tire Kingdom, National Tire & Battery, Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers) drove the company’s growth. In addition, Deploy added the University of Michigan and Vanderbilt University to its growing list of customers in healthcare and higher education. Deploy also helped to support the outstanding growth of its market-leading HRO partner, Hewitt, and developed an alliance with Aon.
Launching the Deploy 6 Enterprise Talent Suite™ in 2005 provided greater competitive advantage to Deploy’s customers by adding capabilities like advanced job board posting, improved user experience, greater process compliance, and enhanced security. Deploy also introduced Deploy OnBoarding™, a module within the Enterprise Talent Suite, that automates some of the most time-consuming tasks associated with new hire processing.
Deploy continued to solidify its market strength by creating tailored industry solutions, including:
- Deploy Transportation Advantage™ - A recruiting and enterprise talent management solution specifically geared to meet the unique hiring challenges of the transportation industry.
- Deploy Restaurant Advantage™ - A recruiting and enterprise talent management system made to order for restaurant and food service industries.
- Deploy C-Store Advantage™ - A recruiting and enterprise talent management solution customized for the convenience store industry.
- Deploy Grocery Store Advantage™ - A recruiting and enterprise talent management solution configured for the grocery store industry.
Deploy received broad industry and customer recognition for its 2005 product enhancements, strategic partnerships, new technology offerings, and ongoing commitment to workplace excellence. Highlights include:
- Voted Human Resource Executive magazine’s Top HR Product of 2005 for Deploy OnBoarding.
- Elected one of the Best Places to Work in Massachusetts for the third consecutive year by the Boston Business Journal.
- Nominated one of the “25 Best Small Companies to Work for in America” by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and the Great Place to Work Institute (GPTWI).
- Formed a strategic alliance with Aon Human Resources Outsourcing, a division of Aon Consulting, to use Deploy’s leading recruiting and hiring solutions in Aon’s suite of integrated outsourcing services.
- Broadened the scope of relationships with several assessment partners.
About Deploy Solutions
Deploy Solutions, Inc. provides companies with a competitive advantage in the marketplace by optimizing performance in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top employees. The Deploy Enterprise Talent Suite™ is a proven solution that improves the quality and performance of the workforce, reduces the cost of talent acquisition, and supports regulatory compliance. The company draws upon flexible technology, deep domain experience, and a comprehensive approach to HR metrics and analytics to drive measurable results for its customers. Deploy provides talent management solutions to a diverse and prestigious list of customers, including: Sheetz, Six Flags, Wakefern (ShopRite Stores), Century Theaters, Hess, FedEx, Tire Kingdom, Advocate Healthcare, Prudential, Bristol-Myers Squibb and many more. For additional information, call 877-GO-DEPLOY (877-463-3756) or visit http://www.deploy.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #