(PRWEB) February 22, 2006
East Sussex design and visual communications consultancy 48 Fitzroy Ltd. (http://www.48fitzroy.co.uk) and marketing-led web design agency Nixon McInnes (http://www.nixonmcinnes.co.uk/evaluate-us/), have formed a strategic alliance that will bring together inspirational design with proven web expertise as many clients and projects now require the best of both worlds. The partnership will forge a stronger alliance in an already close working relationship that has seen three new website development projects won by the two companies in the last month.
“Together 48 Fitzroy and Nixon McInnes offer clients a depth of expertise in their disciplines that cannot be matched by a single agency supplier”, said 48 Fitzroy Chairman, Jerry Shearing. “We both understand that clients want to see creativity, quality and strong imagery combined with flexible, reliable interactive web sites. We also both share the aim of delighting our clients and this alliance can pull together a 20 strong team with that single focus”.
The alliance agreement was sealed at a joint event for the staff of both design agencies at The Shire House in Firle. Future plans will include staff job swaps, regular workshops to transfer specialist knowledge, joint marketing campaigns, and joint buying of external services.
“Partnering with 48 Fitzroy allows us to offer clients online and offline marketing tools that integrate and work together seamlessly: our strengths online are complemented by 48 Fitzroy’s integrated approach to communications”, said Nixon McInnes Joint MD, Will McInnes.
1. Established some 12 years ago in London, 48Fitzroy is now based near Lewes in East Sussex.
2. 48Fitzroy’s clients are from the education, healthcare, financial services, legal, professional services property, and technology sectors.
3. Find out more about 48 Fitzroy here: http://www.48fitzroy.co.uk
4. Nixon McInnes is a marketing-led web design agency based in central Brighton, East Sussex, now in its sixth year of business.
5. Its marketing-led approach brings a focus on wider business goals and marketing activities which has seen the agency advise and work with Ann Summers, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (East Sussex) and the Gemological Institute of America.
6. Learn more about Nixon McInnes here: http://www.nixonmcinnes.co.uk/evaluate-us/
For further information contact:
Telephone: +44 (0)1273 858 501
The Shire House
East Sussex BN8 6LP
Telephone 0845 345 3462
Brighton Media Centre
21-22 Old Steyne
East Sussex, BN1 1EL