Boston, MA (PRWEB) February 23, 2006
Eduventures, the leading consulting and information services firm for the education market, announced today it will host its first annual Transforming the University Conference at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin in Orlando, Florida, April 5–7. Presidents, CFOs, and CIOs, as well as education industry thought-leaders and strategists from the business world, will gather to address the revolutions in college financing, administration, and information technologies.
The Transforming the University Conference is designed for executives from higher education institutions and the companies that serve them. The event, which features panelists from a broad cross-section of U.S. higher education, consists of sessions designed to elicit strategic, actionable recommendations on subjects including:
- Strategic Alignment: Linking the Enterprise with the Mission
- Financing the Enterprise: New Funding Sources, New Revenue Models
- Managing by the Numbers: Data-driven Decision-making
- The Economics of Digital Learning
- Creating 21st Century Social Spaces
- Student Services: Twenty-Four x Seven
The conference’s keynote addresses will be:
- Barbara White, CIO and Associate Provost for University of Georgia, who will address strategic alignment across the CIO’s and CFO’s offices
- David Collis, Professor of Economics at Havard Business School, who will discuss financing the enterprise—new funding sources and new revenue models.
The intimate and highly engaging format of the event will optimize the opportunities for open dialogue and interaction among attendees. Participants will also benefit from the insights of the Eduventures’ analysts throughout the event.
Transforming the University is presented by Eduventures and sponsored by SunGard Higher Education and The Chronicle of Higher Education.
For more information and to register for the Transforming the University Conference, visit http://www.eduventures.com. Early bird registration discounts apply until March 3, 2006.
For more than a decade, Eduventures has been the most trusted name in the education industry for market research, consulting services, and peer networking. Its clients include senior administrators and executives from leading educational institutions and companies serving the K-12, higher education, and corporate learning markets, as well as decision-makers in government agencies and the investment community. For more information, visit http://www.eduventures.com.