Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2006
At the 78th Annual Academy Awards®, Tinseltown’s elite will walk away with gift bags that include swanky gear from celebrity dog trainer Tamar Geller and her company “The Loved Dog™.
“It has been my sincere honor and privilege to be associated with the Academy Awards® gift bags for the second year,” said Geller, founder of The Loved Dog™. “I greatly value any opportunity to raise awareness for dogs throughout the world, creating a better place for them to live.”
Items from The Loved Dog™ include:
- “Personal Training” Gift Card – In the privacy of their homes, Tamar Geller will introduce dogs and their celebrity companions to her innovative methods for creating a better relationship, based on understanding, compassion and, most of all, fun. Tamar’s unique approach has established her as the nation’s leading life-coach for dogs and their people!
- “Doggie Vacation” Gift Card – Celebrities can redeem this card on behalf of their dogs, for a 3-day and 3-night stay at The Loved Dog™ Doggie Day-Care. L.A.’s first-ever cage-free doggy destination, The Loved Dog™ features an indoor park with tunnel slides, thatched-roof cabanas for naps and a “Doggie Lounge” where older and more passive canine guests can loll around and relax. Celebrity pooches will be pampered with superior supervision, fun activities, and a warm and loving environment.
- Luxury Dog Bed – The epitome of comfort, these personalized dog beds measure 30” x 30” and are made of a soft, brown/blue or brown/pink faux suede material. It’s like Egyptian cotton for your pup.
- “Raising The Loved Dog with Tamar Geller” DVD – Tamar’s revolutionary approach to dog training will soon be available to everyone! The first in a series available in June 2006, this DVD teaches dog owners the system to create the magic – how to raise and play-train a happy, confident and well-mannered dog, while having so much fun in the process.
- “Be Kind” Cause Collar™ – This stylish blue and brown “Be Kind” Collar from The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and with the support of The Friends of Amigo Foundation, was designed to promote a new national kindness campaign on behalf of dogs. Supporters and dog lovers looking to purchase the “Be Kind” Collar can visit http://www.hsus.org. Profits from sales of each collar, which costs $3.00, will go to support animals at HSUS.
About Tamar Geller:
Tamar Geller, founder of The Loved Dog™, is a renowned life-coach for dogs and their people. Resident dog expert for The Today Show, Tamar is also a contributor to MSNBC.com and helps many celebrities raise their dogs, including Oprah’s three golden retriever puppies. Tamar opened Los Angeles’ first-ever cage-free doggie day-care and boarding facility eleven years ago. Known for her insight, enthusiasm and sex-and-the-city style, Tamar has an uncanny ability to give a voice to dogs. Tamar’s work with the Covenant House brings homeless children and homeless dogs together, allowing them to teach each other to love and trust without holding back. Don’t mistake Tamar for just a dog-trainer, as she is passionate about making the world a better place for the dogs living among us. For the Chinese this is the year of the dog – for Tamar, every year is the year of the loved dog.
# # #