Weaverville, NC (PRWEB) March 1, 2006
Job seekers can jump start their career with 7 secrets celebrities used to become successful according to Annmarie Edwards, author and Job Search Expert. "Perhaps the most notable thing job seekers can do is to model successful people behavior and use them as guides in mapping their careers," says Edwards.
To follow in celebrities' footsteps the most helpful thing for job seekers is to begin to read their biographies to get an understanding of their work principles and apply those to their job search," says Edwards.
Edwards also suggests the following six additional tips to help job seekers chart their career.
1. Model authenticity in your communication. Oprah Winfrey a Talk show host exemplifies this attribute in her presentation to her audience. Job seekers should do just that in their communication with prospective employers.
2. Believe in yourself and keep your faith alive. Donald Trump, a real estate Guru demonstrates this secret by believing in himself even through rough times. In addition, keeping the faith will give you more mileage in making your dreams come true.
3. Use the skills you have to get the job you want. J. K. Rowling although she was broke she used the skills she had to write a best seller. Be empowered to use the skills you have in making your dream come true even during a job search.
4. Make your point stands out amongst other. Madonna, an artist makes her performance stands out everytime she performs. You can do the same thing by being different.
5. Don't be a coward. Job search can be risky but you have to take the chance and step out in faith. Donot get discourage if one of the interview fell through. Use this experience as a stepping-stone to make the next one better.
6. Be inventive. Successful people write their thoughts down. Whenever an idea comes to mind jot it down in a journal. In addition, look into ways you can develop that idea into a product.
Annmarie Edwards is the author of 50 Proven Strategies to Maximize Your Potential, which can be found at http://www.ariaresearchgroup.com. Edwards offers free career tips at her website. Also, enter to win a free vacation by entering the job seekers contest. See website for details.
Arrange an interview with Annmarie Edwards by calling her direct line at 828-278-0632 or visit her website: http://www.ariaresearchgroup.com
# # #