Where the IT Industry Meets!
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) March 3, 2006
More than a dozen authors will be among the all-expert lineup of speakers at LinuxWorld and NetworkWorld Conference and Expo 2006, April 24 – 26, Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Having written extensively on hot IT topics such as wikis, PHP, Open Source, and Linux, these tech-endowed wordsmiths will shed their own unique perspective on the mixed environment phenomenon as it relates to businesses.
Authors speaking at LWNW 2006 include:
- Tony Howlett, author of Open Source Security Tools
- Alan Knight, author of Mastering ENVY/Developer
- CA Callahan, author of Mastering Windows Server 2003
- Kevin Shockey, author of Building Mono on Windows
- Dee Ann LeBlanc, author of Linux for Dummies
- Chris Shiflett, author of HTTP Developer's Handbook Essential PHP Security
- Dan Shoemaker, author of Information Assurance for the Enterprise, a Roadmap to Information Security
- Brian Foote, author of Late Binding as a Philosophy of Life
- Gautam Guliani, author of Open Source for the Enterprise
- Charles Edge, author of Mac Tiger Server Black Book
- Jim Van Meggelen, author of Asterisk: The Future of Telephony
- Peter Thoeny, author of Wikis in the Workplace: A Practical Guide to Collaborating, Creating Knowledge, and Sharing Information
- JP Morgenthal, author of Enterprise Information Integration: A Pragmatic Approach
The LWNW conference roster is entirely non-vendor, consisting of respected authors as well as industry experts and end users. This ensures that attendees get the value of information minus the sales pitch. For those interested in finding out about what vendors have to offer, the Applications & Solutions track features the latest in mixed environment products and services. By providing undiluted education throughout three days of tutorials and seminars, the LWNW conference is truly one of a kind.
For more information on these authors and other speakers at the LWNW 2006 conference please visit http://www.lwnwexpo.plumcom.ca/conference.cfm
Media interested in interviewing speakers at LWNW 2006 please contact Stephanie Cole (contact details below).
LINUXWORLD & NETWORKWORLD CANADA (LWNW)
LinuxWorld & NetworkWorld (LWNW) Canada Conference & Expo 2006 is “Where the IT Industry Meets!” LWNW 2006 is the number one marketplace for management and IT professionals to interact, learn about the newest applications and solutions, and see demonstrations of leading information technology based products and services in a mixed environment. The world-renowned, multi-sector event zeros in on technology pillars: security, dynamic storage, network management, communications, systems architecture, business solutions, server applications VOIP, ITIL, governance, web applications, and more. Exceptional non-commercial, educational programming conducted by renowned authors, academics and end users includes case studies and tutorials, demonstrating real-life applications and solutions.
For detailed information about the trade show, conference and keynotes visit http://www.lwnwexpo.plumcom.ca.
Visit our news portals at:
Media members are encouraged to pre-register and receive a complete conference preview guide.
For further information:
LinuxWorld & NetworkWorld Canada
(905) 695-0123 x211
# # #