Dublin (PRWEB) March 6, 2006
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c24573) has announced the addition of Retail VoIP in Western Europe: Forecasts 2005-2010 to their offering.
"Retail VoIP in Western Europe: Forecasts 2005-2010" provides analysis of the drivers and barriers to adoption rates of VoIP in 16 European markets. The report provides a taxonomy of VoIP services in order to explain the relative positioning of types of retail VoIP; gives a snapshot of retail VoIP (as of July 2005) in order to explain current trends and the evolution of the market in the last 18 months. The report analyses the complex set of factors which has encouraged or inhibited the growth of retail VoIP in different country markets across Europe and provides individual overviews of the following markets:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
"Retail VoIP in Western Europe: Forecasts 2005-2010" answers your key questions:
- How large is the VoIP opportunity in the residential and small business segments of the telecoms market?
- How will the market for VoIP evolve in Western Europe over the next five years?
- What are the key drivers to VoIP adoption?
- What barriers may slow VoIP adoption?
- How do VoIP adoption rates vary among country markets in Western Europe, and what are the causes of this variance?
- How many residential homes may choose a VoIP solution and when?
- How many small businesses may choose a VoIP solution and when?
The report contains forecasts of the retail VoIP market for 16 countries in Western Europe: The forecasts are broken down by subscribers, spend and minutes. The forecasts are then further broken down by segment (residential/small business) and business models (direct access, indirect access and private voice application).
Who should read this report?
- Incumbent telecoms operators who are seeking to defend their PBX businesses against disruptive technologies can understand how the VoIP market is evolving
- VoIP providers who want to understand the market size, opportunity and drivers within the industry
- Mobile operators who are looking to develop VoIP over mobile offerings for the retail market
- Vendors of telecoms equipment who produce IP infrastructure or VoIP-capable handsets
- Software developers who are creating mass-market messaging services
- Investors and analysts who need to understand the longer-term implications of VoIP for investment decisions in the communications sector.
The following companies are featured in the report:
- com hem
- France Telecom
- Iliad (Free)
- Neuf Telecom
- Portugal Telecom
- Telekom Austria
- TeliaSonera Sweden
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c24573
Research and Markets
Fax: +353 1 4100 980
# # #