Online Industry Code Lookup Service Enables Direct Mail Marketers to Target Specific Industries

Share Article

New service allows marketers to increase campaign success with direct mail contact lists and custom list compilation.

Using a targeted, highly-qualified list is one of the best ways to ensure direct marketing campaign success

Direct marketing professionals can use a free online service that increases marketing campaign success by providing accurate direct mail and e-mail lists of buyers in specific industries. Developed by Marigold Technologies, provider of custom business mailing lists, the new service allows visitors to reference Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes for precise business-to-business marketing mailing lists.

Marigold Technologies’ online lookup service -- http://www.marigoldtech.com/lists/sic.php -- allows marketers to locate specific industries by SIC code or keywords. Marketers can use the results from the lookup service to target highly-defined industries with specialized offers.

In a recent posting on Entrepreneur.com, marketing authority Jack Ferrari noted that 40 percent of a direct mail piece's impact comes from sending it to the right list in the first place. The other 60 percent comes from the value of the offer and design of the piece, he said.

“Using a targeted, highly-qualified list is one of the best ways to ensure direct marketing campaign success,” said Blake Sitney, president and CEO of Marigold Technologies. “Our new online industry code lookup feature is just another example of how Marigold Technologies uses leading-edge technology to provide our clients with creatively-packaged, accurate, and relevant mailing lists.”

Marigold Technologies also offers a wide range of customized direct mail lists for the telecommunications, financial services, information technology and retail industries.

About Marigold Technologies, Inc.

Marigold Technologies provides an extensive line of direct marketing mailing lists in addition to strategic list brokerage consulting. Trusted by Fortune 500 marketing executives and direct marketing professionals, Marigold Technologies collaborates closely with each client to provide highly-qualified targets for B2B and B2C direct marketing campaigns. Founded by a veteran telecom executive, Marigold Technologies provides unparalleled expertise in strategic list acquisition services for the telecom, information technology, retail, and financial services industries. For more information, please visit http://www.marigoldtech.com or call 212.696.5000.

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Christin Slocumb
Visit website