Miami, FL (PRWEB) March 7, 2006
564 women who took the quiz were presented the question: "How many times do you fake orgasm?"
The items they checked off showed in the results as follows:
Never - 31.5%
Sometimes - 52.7%
All the time - 15.8%
On average, it takes a woman 5 to 20 minutes to achieve orgasm from the start of sexual intercourse. Many women never or rarely achieve this pinnacle of sexual pleasure while others take much longer - often too long for their partners.
Other Reasons why a women might be faking orgasms with you:
1) She may not have ever experienced the joy of orgasm before. Now, this might sound contrary to what you may believe but, it does happen in women. Women are known to have never had reached that climatic release before. Men always try to convince them that their performance can achieve the level of sexual excitement and the intensity of the orgasmic sensation.
2) She gets sore really fast. This could be because of her body type or because she doesn't produce enough lubrication. Some women have very thin vaginal walls.
3) She thinks that it is very important for you. She is willing to fake orgasms. That's why you don't want to put too much pressure on the topic. If you force the issue, you are just forcing her to not be truthful. You have to be considerate of the situation and understand her position for beneficial results.
Ways to tell if your woman is faking orgasms, including:
1) Mechanical moaning.
2) Her noises don't match what is going on.
3) You don't feel her rhythmic PC muscle contractions gripping and releasing your reproductive organ.
4) Her breathing. If she is breathing heavy while she has an orgasm, she will continue it for a little while. If she can turn it off like a switch, she is probably faking it.
Solutions and Tips: Improving of sexual technique (more, longer lasting foreplay activity and male start/stop method during intercourse to last longer) , testing of hormonal levels (low testosterone levels can, for instance, especially in post menopausal women, cause sexual problems) and female sex enhancing aids (gels, herbal pills and creams).
# # #