Content banners with Ad|Shots™ are yet another outstanding money making opportunity for our publishers, in addition to our other solutions: search box, sponsored search, domain parking and run-of-network graphic advertisements
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) March 9, 2006
AdMedian LLC, a leading online media company, announces the addition of its Ad|Shots™ thumbnail screen shot technology to its content banner publisher solution. Standard content banners like Google’s AdSense only show text or simple image advertisements. However, in an advertising industry first, AdMedian’s content banners now show both text and thumbnail size screen shots of the advertiser’s destination page, so visitors can preview the landing page before they click on the banner. “AdMedian’s content banner solution has always been a fast and easy way for publishers to display site-relevant text advertisements,” said AdMedian Manager Brian Lematta. “Now we increase visitor interest by showing thumbnail screen shots of the advertiser’s landing pages in the banner itself, which is resulting in click-through rates up to 4 times higher than the pure textual content banners.”
“Content banners with Ad|Shots™ are yet another outstanding money making opportunity for our publishers, in addition to our other solutions: search box, sponsored search, domain parking and run-of-network graphic advertisements” said Lematta.
AdMedian’s content banner with Ad|Shots™ solution includes:
- Over 250 content categories to choose from
- Premium content feeds
- Availability in sizes 468x60, 728x90, 120x600 and 300x250
- Clicking on banner opens a new browser window so visitors don’t leave your web site
AdMedian’s publisher Partner Network Program is a comprehensive solution for web site publishers, with five ways to monetize web site traffic:
- Targeted content text banner advertisements with Ad|Shots™ thumbnail screen shots of the advertisers’ landing pages
- Search box with results displayed on an AdMedian-managed landing page
- Sponsored search with results hosted on a publisher-managed landing page
- Domain parking with hosted search results
- Run-of-network graphic banner advertisements
AdMedian’s Partner Network Program has:
- No minimum traffic volume or page view requirements
- Premium search feed providers
- Fully customizable search box to fit each web site’s look and feel
- Run-of-network banner advertisements available in sizes 468x60, 728x90, 120x600 and 300x250
- Industry leading click fraud protection technology minimizes publisher charge backs
- A New browser window that opens when a visitor clicks on content and graphical banner advertisement or performs a search with search box or sponsored search, increasing site visitor retention
- Monetization of North American and most International traffic
- Easy, fast program enrollment and setup, including XML parsers for sponsored search available in three programming languages
- Real time, detailed and comprehensive earnings and activity reporting
- Generous publisher referral revenue sharing
AdMedian offers publishers the easiest and quickest path to web site traffic monetization on the Internet, with premium search and advertising feeds, comprehensive online reporting and easy solution setup and customization. For more information about AdMedian or to enroll in our Partner Network Program, visit us at http://www.admedian.com.
Founded in 2003, AdMedian LLC is a profitable online media company that provides advanced solutions for web site publishers of all sizes. AdMedian's Search Network, click fraud protection technology and publisher management system are designed to seamlessly work together to help publishers to reach their web sites’ full earning potential. AdMedian offers a suite of solutions for publishers to monetize their web site traffic, including search box, sponsored search, domain parking, content banners advertisements with thumbnail screen shots and run-of-network graphical banner advertisements. Privately held, AdMedian is headquartered near Minneapolis, Minnesota.
800 296 6445
brian at admedian.com
AdSense is a trademark of Google, and, not being evil, AdMedian LLC makes no claim thereto.