New York, NY (PRWEB) March 8, 2006
Endless hours and relentless stress got you down? Urban Renewal Weekend to the rescue. Retreat into the quiet of Connecticut’s beautiful Racebrook Lodge, from May 5th to 7th, 2006, for an inspiring and empowering weekend with three of the country’s top-lifestyle experts.
- Learn to cook mouthwatering “Conscious Cuisine,™” using organic and natural ingredients with Louis Lanza, celebrity chef, restaurateur and owner of eight restaurants, including Josie’s, Better Burger, Citrus & Josephina and author of Totally Dairy-Free Cooking.
- Learn to turbo-charge your metabolism, cleanse your body and increase your energy with Kathy Swift, M.S., R.D., former Director of Nutrition for Canyon Ranch in the Berkshires and contributor to the popular new book “UltraMetabolism®”
- Learn a new integrated approach to vinyasa yoga, meditation and tension-release called Deep Flow Yoga with Jonathan Fields, RYT, yoga teacher, speaker, author and Founder/Director of Manhattan’s top-rated Sonic Yoga. (all levels welcome).
Together, this accomplished team of lifestyle innovators and leaders has appeared in hundreds of magazines, newspapers, TV and radio programs, including, Vogue, Elle, Self, Fitness, More, Organic Style, Yoga Journal, Yoga International, The New York Times, Newsweek, Time Out NY, Newsday, CBS, FOX, NBC and many others.
Bridging a full-menu of lifestyle-learning immersions will be plenty of time to relax, hike the Appalachian Trail, ease into massage or acupuncture, enjoy a private nutrition or yoga session or just kick back with great friends.
Location…The Ultimate Urban Renewal Weekend will take place at rustic Race Brook Lodge in Salisbury, Connecticut, a little over 2-hours’ drive from NYC. Race Brook is a wonderful, intimate, chintz-free resort set against a backdrop of the mountains. Trails lead from the property directly up the mountain and connect with the famous Appalachian Trail. The property boasts a lodge-house, cottages and coach-house to settle into and a large open barn with glass sides and roof for gatherings, workshops and classes. See the website for pictures of each room.
Program Tuition (includes room, all group programs, Saturday – 3-meals / Sunday Breakfast & lunch. Friday Dinner not-included):
- Triple Occupancy: $525 per person
- Double Occupancy – 1-bed: $575 per person
- Double Occupancy – 2-beds: $595 per person
- Single Occupancy: $675 per person
- Extras: Private 1-hour
- Massage: $100
- Private nutrition consult & phone follow-up: $225
- Private yoga session: $125
- Acupuncture: $125
The Ultimate Urban Renewal Weekend is sponsored by Sonic Yoga, New York's top-rated yoga center (Citysearch 2006).
To Learn More or Register Online –
Stephanie Fields at (917) 573-2431 or