Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) March 9, 2006
VoiceIt™ Technologies LLC announced today the release of a new and improved website design (http://www.voiceit-tech.com) to reflect its position as a world-class technology solutions provider for voice biometrics and voice navigation on PC, handheld, and embedded devices.
The new website design combines a updated look and feel with an easy-to-use interface specifically designed to help users, developers, enterprise and potential customers learn more about VoiceIt™ Technologies LLC solutions and its Powered by VoiceIt™ product line.
The Powered by VoiceIt™ enabled applications include:
- VoiceDialIt™ - the premier voice dialing application for the Treo™ 600 and Treo™ 650 smartphone. This simple-to-use application allows you to dial your existing contacts with ease by simply stating their name. Within minutes you can train contacts and start dialing with your voice.
- VoiceSecureIt™ - the first Voice Biometric solution for the PalmOS® Platform (PalmOS Devices that support the Extended 5.2 Sound API). It enables the user to secure their device with just their voice print phrase.
- VoiceNavIt™ - the first application for the PalmOS that allows custom personalization of your Palm Powered™ Treo 600™, 650™ smartphone or LifeDrive™ mobile manager with the time management capability of macros (or shortcuts).
“VoiceIt™ Technologies LLC. has a number of new and exciting product introductions, across the Windows Mobile and Symbian platforms and partner developed solutions that will be announced over the course of 2006," said Noel Grover, CEO at VoiceIt™ Technologies LLC. "The redesigned corporate website is the logical platform to allow us to introduce several new applications and solutions, as well as help us better serve and provide our customers the best in voice biometric solutions, whether in the form of our own offerings or our technology partners' software and hardware offerings."
Significant website enhancements will include:
- VoiceIt eStore: an e-commerce store containing voice biometric products and solutions as well as products from its partners.
- Knowledge Base: a searchable database of frequently asked questions, technical information and general information related to the area of voice biometrics and forum postings for customer support and beta testers.
- Web Links: external Website links whose focus area is not only voice biometrics, but applications from our resellers and partners.
About: VoiceIt Technologies, LLC. is an award winning software Voice Technology Company established in 1998 (formally Grover Industries, Inc), and currently based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They specialize in voice biometrics software for handheld devices to improve navigation, security, and utility.
In addition they have won numerous and prestigious awards from well known magazines and on-line web sites such as: Windows Magazine, PC World, Computer Buyers Guide and Handbook, Laptop Buyers Guide and Handbook, and Tucows.