Voorhees, NJ (PRWEB) March 9, 2006
Cotran Telecommunications (COTeL) in collaboration with Cotran Technologies, Ltd., introduces the COTRAN i-BCS an innovative IP multi-media communications and applications server/platform that is positioned to meet the growing communications needs of today's small-to-medium size business (SMBs). This solution allow these entities to take advantage of today's broadband, Web and VoIP technologies to improve business efficiencies, enhance employee productivity and reduce communications costs.
The COTRAN i-BCS™ is an IP-based business communications server that is designed to enable SMBs to better collaborate, communicate and innovate.
It leverages open industry standards SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) and SIMPLE (SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions) to deliver real-time IP multi-media applications that combine Presence, Collaboration and VoIP.
Cotran's i-BCS™ collaboration-based applications include;
- VoIP Meet-me-Conferencing that allows SMEs to host their own conference bridge that includes multiple conference rooms with secure PIN access.
- Web-based user portal that can be accessed from anywhere at anytime with an Internet connection. This features;
- Click-to-Dial & Click to E-mail
- Calendar & Address Book with Outlook Integration
- Corporate Instant Messenger (IM)
- Web Voicemail
- Call History (Outgoing, Incoming, Missed Calls)
To learn more about this and other COTeL VoIP for SMB solutions/offerings, please contact (Sales & Marketing) - 1-866-235-7906
Cotran Telecommunications, LLC. (COTeL) is a subsidiary of Cotran Technologies, Ltd. (http://www.cotrantech.com). COTeL is a next generation communications company with a fully redundant VoIP network, utilizing cutting-edge IP technology capable of riding on some of the world's premier internet backbone networks. This robust, state-of-the-art technology guarantees reliable, inexpensive, toll-quality communications to any point on the globe. Based on this infrastructure and strategic alliances with other domestic and international VoIP networks/carriers, Cotran Telecommunications, LLC (COTeL) is able to provide a wide catalog of value-added broadband products and services to customers who require reliable transmission capacity and end-to-end connectivity. Specifically, COTeL is capable of offering an array of services including, but not limited to:
- Voice origination for global IP delivery on a multi carrier level including cross connect services
- Managed bandwidth on the carrier and large business and/or corporate level
- Calling card and pre-paid platform services with IVR integration
- Voice over IP Services, on the carrier class level (VoIP)
- Re-origination callback services via Direct Inward Dial
- Co- location, hosting and high-end IP security services
- Hosted PBX and virtual PBX systems services
- Virtual telephone numbers or DID services
- TDM Services, including switched local and long distance as well as private line and dedicated facilities
We offer ASP-based telecom management options to private-label providers and VoIP Telephony Services Agents utilizing our fully integrated solution that includes account and record management, billing, and customer service. Our customers/agents have access to the mission-critical tools they need to meet their business objectives.