Mt. Arlington, NJ (PRWEB) March 13, 2006
HMHTTC Response Inc., today reveals an upgraded dedicated 24-hour certified hazmat dispatch center at its headquarters. The facility will provide companies with a fast and cost-efficient one-call response solution to hazardous and non-hazardous material spills throughout North America.
“With the tremendous number of hazmat incidents occurring each year and our pride in being the first in response, said Scott Turner, CEO of HMHTTC, we wanted to create an in-house dispatch team with immediate access to our response managers and an extensive research database to provide companies with the industry’s most effective one-stop emergency response solution. In addition, as part of our upgraded center we are offering companies a program that will save them up to 20% on each hazmat response incident.”
With one phone call, companies can rest assure that their crisis will be handled from initial incident to completion effectively and expediently by dispatch and Response Managers. The new dispatch facility offers:
- Dedicated 24-hour, certified dispatch staff with complete North America coverage 24/7/365.
- Immediate action to an incident by an HMHTTC region response team or an ‘audited’ contractor that meets the highest of standards.
- State of the art facility offering accurate and timely reporting systems and access to a customized database of chemical and safety research, chemical properties, MSDS and diagrams within seconds.
- Complete management of incident as well as its risks and liabilities.
- Immediate access to specialists for any mode of transportation.
Founded in 1993 by Scott L. Turner, HMHTTC Response Inc., (http://www.4hazmat.com) is the nation’s leading privately owned, hazardous materials emergency response company. HMHTTC responds to and manages hazardous materials incidents throughout the United States and Europe, including highway transportation incidents, chemical and diesel spills, aircraft disasters, train derailments, chemical plant explosions and fires, building collapses, chemical and biological releases, and weapons of mass destruction disasters, as well as natural disasters cleanup. HMHTTC is an ISO 9001:2000 registered company and an American Chemistry Council Responsible Care Partner.
# # #