Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 14, 2006
A new category of woman has emerged. On their own, they are in a state of fundamental redefinition, change and transformation. EX-wives, EX mothers, EX workers, EX wealthy, EX young, They are “EX in the City," and it’s often EX without the Sex.
Ex In The City (http://www.exinthecity.com) is designed for women of all ages, who find themselves in state of “EX”. The site offers resources, support, community, and practical tools for dealing with this EXodus which leads to self actualization and reinvention.
A new selection of "EX" Rated City Guides has just launched. These mini travel guides offer suggestions for places a woman can go in each of the stages of "EX". They cover cities as diverse as La Paz, Mexiso, Vancouver, BC, NYC,Pondicherry, India and the Honduran Bay Islands. They are written by women from all around the world, and offer suggestions from kickboxing (Express) to Flotation Therapy (Exhale)and details on fabulous secret gardens, belly dancing, scuba diving classes for whatever stage an EX is in.
Ex In The City also features a section called sEXy EX, with practical advice for women rediscovering their sexuality after the breakup of a marriage. Help with getting sexy again as a solo lady.
1. EXILE – The first state of EX usually involve some kind of physical exile from the world. You feel EXposed, EXhausted, EXcluded. Often there is the terror or re-engagement with people. This is a necessary stage pf internalization and regrouping.
2. EXPRESS- This is the stage where the reality of loss has sunk in and anger has sunk in. There is a need to talk things through, winge, moan, complain and share. A time to EXpress anger.
3. EXORCISE – All the transition points in one’s life create a need to EXorcise the demon of familiarity and predictability and comfort. There is an addictive, frantic element to letting go of the past. Time to deal with the addiction, find healthy substitutes and move onward.
4. EXPLORE –This is a time of re-emergence, discovery, and a quest for truth. Time to EXplore, start a new career, get educated, take a trip round the world or a walk alone to the local park. Small steps and victories are the key.
5. EXHALE – After some time of panic, fear and worry the time goes to breathe! To say OK, life is tough,to face new challenges, move on with a new EXtraordinary life. life. This is the time of great power and possibility - off life support and breathing!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Margaret Manning~ at email@example.com or call 425-922-9686
# # #