Burlington, MA (PRWEB) March 15, 2006
For the last several years, one of the most popular sessions at IHRIM’s annual conference has been the outsourcing panel. This year’s session titled “HRO: Taking us into the Future,” features panel members from IBM, EquaTerra Public Sector, Ceridian, ExcellerateHRO, and TriNet who will share their views on the trends in HRO services that are shaping the HR industry and the job market. Moderated by IHRIM Chairman Nov Omana, Managing Principal of Collective HR Solutions, LLC, these experts will provide insights on where the vendors are moving in services, how the customer needs are changing the vendors' offerings, and how you can prepare to investigate, analyze, and perhaps leverage outsourcing for your firm.
With the promise of cost savings and improved quality, outsourcing has been initiated by organizations of all sizes and, according to Gartner Research, HR outsourcing is the fastest growing domain. The panel will include the following HR and information technology executives:
· Monty Baker, VP Global BTO HR Solutions, IBM Business Consulting Services
· Glenn Davidson, Managing Director, EquaTerra Public Sector
· Jim Sciano, VP Product Development, ExcellerateHRO
· Martin Babinec, CEO, TriNet
· Tom Price, Director of Program Management, Ceridian
Complementing the panel discussion, and adding even more in-depth information on the topic, IHRIM is featuring a complete HR outsourcing track of educational sessions at the conference that include the following presentations:
· What Is This Thing Called HR BPO
· Measuring Success...It's Not Just the Numbers
· HR To Go – A Vendor’s and Buyer’s Perspectives of Outsourcing for Mid-Sized Companies
· Outsourcing Implemented: Cost Reduction Delivered
· Expert Outsourcing Governance is Key to Realizing Deal Value: Do it or Lose it.
· Life in HR after HRO
· The Essentials of BPO: Service Delivery and Shared Service Centers
Conference festivities begin Sunday evening with a welcome reception, and the conference officially opens Monday, April 10 with the keynote address by Mark Sanborn, international best-selling author and authority on leadership, team building, customer service and change. There will be more than 50 educational sessions and a technology exposition featuring more than 100 exhibit booths. For more information, visit http://www.ihrim.org/events/2006spring/index.asp. For additional information about IHRIM and its products and services, please visit http://www.ihrim.org.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #