San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 21, 2006
In an effort to provide improved customer service and resources for their rapidly expanding Asian market, Fyfe Co, LLC (http://www.fyfeco.com) has announced the launch of a new website to target that growing business (http://www.fyfeasia.com). This web portal is specifically designed to focus on and meet the technical and customer service needs for the engineering and construction industry throughout Asia.
Fyfe Co, LLC provides unique structural strengthening solutions with its Tyfo® Fibrwrap® Advanced Composite Systems. The regional Asian headquarters for Fyfe is based in Singapore with satellite offices in Hong Kong; Seoul, Korea; Chengdu and Shanghai, China; Mumbai, India and construction offices in Malaysia and The Phillipines.
“In the past decade we have seen tremendous growth in our business across all of Asia. We have completed projects spanning the region from Hiroshima to Mumbai. We created http://www.fyfeasia.com as a web based resource to ensure our customers have all of technical and quality assurance data they need available to them at any time,” Vice President of International Business, Edward Donnelly.
The climatic and geological diversity of the area leads to specific structural problems in each locality. http://www.fyfeasia.com is organized to easily address the multitude of structural problems that engineers are faced with in the region. This includes case histories that can be searched by country or by the type of structure that has been upgraded. In addition, there is a section of the website that focuses solely on Fyfe’s architectural product offerings.
About Fyfe Company and the Tyfo® Fibrwrap® Systems:
Fyfe Company is the manufacturer of the Tyfo® Fibrwrap® Systems. These FRP Systems are used to repair, strengthen and upgrade existing concrete, masonry, steel and wood structures. During the past fifteen years our Tyfo® systems have been used on over 7500 projects throughout all regions of the world.
- Systems available in glass, carbon, aramid and hybrid configurations.
- Over 500 structural tests have been performed on the Tyfo ® materials at over 50 universities and private labs worldwide.
- The Tyfo® System has been subjected to major seismic events in Los Angeles, Taiwan, Athens, Seattle and San Salvador.
- The Tyfo® Systems have received International Code Council Acceptance as well as acceptance from NSF, Underwriters Laboratories and many other agencies and ministries.
- Company Offices located in Eight countries, representatives in over 50 countries.
Edward R. Fyfe – President
6310 Nancy Ridge Drive, Suite 103
San Diego, CA 92121
# # #