Newark, NJ (PRWEB) March 22, 2006
Utopia, an online art business announces the launch of a quarterly publication that celebrates the art of life. This new paperback magazine -- called Stimuli Art -- can now be purchased on http://www.stimuliart.com, and http://www.lulu.com. It may also be available on http://www.bn.com (Barnes & Noble) and http://www.amazon.com in the near future.
Stimuli Art combines the “look and feel” of a paperback book and a magazine. It contains an uplifting pictorial, five compelling core features, a reprint of a time-tested self-improvement book, and an interactive short film (on CD). Stimuli Art was developed to help its readers create enriching life experiences.
The core features of Stimuli Art are:
- Star for You -- Praise someone whose life has been a positive example
- Harmony With-Inn -- Re-arrange your space to promote harmony
- Mind, Body, and Spirit -- Learn how to connect these elements for abundant living and happiness
- Shape Your Life -- Find out how to re-direct your life with the enclosed self-improvement book
- Healing Heart -- Understand how to improve the well-being of your heart
Delicious culinary ideas, holistic hints about natural scents, and words of inspiration are other appealing aspects of Stimuli Art.
Ms. Smith notes, “Because life is so stressful, we want to provide practical information about removing the negative influences from your life. Stimuli Art offers positive ideas to help elevate your thinking.” Like Utopia’s website, http://www.stimuliart.com, Stimuli Art was designed to awaken your senses (sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch).
Stimuli Art is published by Utopia, which offers a variety of other creative products and services, along with a venue for artists to exhibit their works. Utopia was founded in 1994 by Pamela D. Smith. Ms Smith, an all-inclusive artist, has expertise in fine arts, graphic design, interior decorating, music, and literature.
# # #