Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) March 22, 2006
RFC Services is pleased to announce upgraded versions of Visual Hindsight Professional Edition. Already at the forefront of IP video surveillance and recording desktop software, recent enhancements to the Visual Hindsight product line add increased value and functionality for those in the Security and Video Surveillance domain.
Professional Edition V. 184.108.40.2062 - Features at a Glance:
- Support for Secure Protocol (HTTPS).
- Support for up to 2 terabytes of recorded video footage.
- Automatically rotate (bring to the front of the screen) each active group of camera views, according to a - user-defined interval, as with professional CCTV DVR systems.
- Support for hyper-thread and multi-CPU computers, for even better overall performance.
- Simultaneously view up to 100 cameras, video servers, or Web server URLs.
- Simultaneously record up to 50 cameras, video servers, or Web server URLs.
- Receive alert e-mail on connection failure.
- Automatically eliminate "jitter" (unwanted speed variation during playback).
- Automatically connect and record when Windows is restarted.
- Record to local and networked drives.
- Manage local and networked video footage using Retention Manager.
- Optimize local and networked video storage disk space using Retention Monitor.
- Support for pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ) control, random movement, preset positioning, and ad-hoc commands.
- Motion detection recording, with user-definable sensitivity settings.
- Automatic reconnection of a dropped connection.
- Automatic record-on-connect (24-hour schedule).
- Support for concurrent users, access rights, and administrator functions.
- Support for English, French, Italian, and Spanish user interfaces, with dynamic switching between languages during program operation.
- More than 60 camera and video server models supported, including AVerMedia, AXIS, Aviosys, Cannon, D-Link, Dynacolor, Elmo, Eltis, FlexWatch, Hawking, Hunt, IDView, IQInvision, Intellinet, JVC, Lenovo, LevelOne, Levo, Lindi, Mobotix, Orite, PDuke, Panasonic, Pixord, Soho, Sony, Stardot, Talitor, Toshiba, Trendnet, VCenter, Veo, Vivotek, Xannet and more.
Visual Hindsight requires Windows NT, 2000, XP, or 2003 Server running on a PIII 450 MHz PC at a minimum video resolution of 800 x 600 x 16 bit, with a direct, network, or broadband connection to camera, video server, or Web server URL.
About RFC Services
Established in 1994, RFC Services has over a decade of experience as an IT consulting and software development firm, and for the last several years has specialized in the domain of security, biometric access-control and digital IP video surveillance.
For more information about RFC Services and Visual Hindsight, please visit: http://www.visualhindsight.com.
# # #