San Rafael, CA (PRWEB) March 22, 2006
Ali Neesaneh, President and Kim Chea, Vice President of Rising Bird, Inc are pleased to announce that they have successfully obtained funding for Pacific Media Partners on March 8, 2006, allowing it to proceed with current expansion progress in Los Angeles, California.
"Rising Bird, Inc. was a great asset and help for us in completing the funding needed to take our company to the next level of expansion," stated James Little, founder of Pacific Media Partners.
Pacific Media Partners, founded in late 2003, is a marketing and public relations firm specializing in servicing the public relations and marketing needs of accounts within the video game, consumer electronics, and high-tech categories. For more information regarding Pacific Media Partners visit http://www.pacificmediapartners.com .
Rising Bird, Inc is a financial consulting firm established for the purpose of helping new businesses, existing businesses, and real estate owners prepare for success. Rising Bird, Inc. offers strategic and creative approaches to help clients reach their financial goals.
Some of Rising Bird, Inc's financial services include:
- Obtain unsecured business loans for business owners
- Obtain working capital for businesses
- Receive immediate capital through purchase orders and outstanding invoices
- Form corporations and build corporation's credit and image
- Help corporations go public and be traded on the stock markets
- Raising millions in capital through private public offerings and access thousands of accredited investors
- Help businesses expand by the means of management and acquisition while maintaining positive cash flow
Rising Bird, Inc may be contacted at http://www.risingbirdinc.com
Ali Neesaneh, President
Direct Line: 415-479-1737