New York, NY (PRWEB) March 29, 2006
FrankfordFinancial.com's Credit Cards site is more useful than ever. They have introduced 3 new areas of functionality that provide their customers with tools that encourage consumer credit education and a foundation for financial planning.
The three main site features of the re-design are as follows:
1. "The Financial Organizer". The Financial Organizer is a multi-purpose software tool that creates a foundation for personal, financial and estate planning matters.
Writers and developers say the Financial Organizer was "inspired by Hurricane Katrina...We heard so many stories from friends, family and customers who; because they weren’t organized and prepared, lost all of their vital information. They are now faced with the nightmare of having to start over and re-do all their financial, personal, medical and insurance information...this digital document is a solution for always being prepared and we hope our customers will find good use with this complimentary copy."
The Financial Organizer is a free download at: http://www.frankfordfinancial.com/financial-organizer/financial-organizer.htm
2. "Credit News You Can Use" is Frankford's new RSS Feed. News articles topics range from credit repair, identity theft, credit card balance transfer do's and dont's. And much more, over 200 RSS News Feeds in all.
According to their staff writers, some of the more popular in-depth essays include "How to repair your bad credit in 5 simple steps", "Your ex-spouse may be ruining your credit", and "Credit Card balance transfer: Learn the facts, avoid the myths, and save big bucks.
More information regarding their RSS News Feeds can be found at: http://www.frankfordfinancial.com/creditcard-news.htm
3. Credit Card Balance Transfer : FAQ's, Spring Promotions with Free Sign-Up Bonuses :
- Citi Simplicity Rewards® Card : $100.00 Free
- Citi Diamond Preferred® Rewards Card : $50.00 Free
- One from American Express® : $25.00 Free
- Chase Platinum Visa® Credit Card : 0% for 15 months on your credit card balance transfer.
Credit card balance transfer offers and FAQ's can be found at: http://www.frankfordfinancial.com/balance-transfer-credit-card/balance-transfer-creditcard.htm
About Frankford : Frankford Financial is a Credit Cards Issuer for CitiBank®, Chase®, American Express®, MasterCard® and Visa®. They offer professional advice, instant online approvals, in-depth content, Free RSS News Feeds and publications that enable consumer credit education.