(PRWEB) March 23, 2006
With effect from Friday the 24th of March 2006 , all Socially Disadvantaged Medical Graduates from all Clinical Institutions publicly listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Directory of Accredited Medical Schools will temporarily be entitled to a 33% Discount on all RCAM Fellowship (and Course) Fees.
Without prejudice, (during extensive deliberations lasting just over a year), Prof Joseph Chikelue Obi has categorically defined a Socially Disadvantaged Medical Graduate (SDMG) as: "Any WHO-Approved Medical Graduate who has not been in Profitable (or Paid) , Full-Time , Licensed , Orthodox (Conventional) Medical Practise (for whatever reason whatsoever) within the past 36 months (3 years)."
All Ethical Physicians who have recently been disciplined by the General Medical Council (GMC) of the United Kingdom, the Medical Council of Ireland and many other North American and Canadian Medical Regulatory Bodies (for extremely trivial offences such as 'stubbornly practising Alternative Medicine') are publicly encouraged to apply ; as everyone has the right to warmly embrace a Safe New Profession - irrespective of any previous 'Perceived Limitations.'
Clinicians working in highly impoverished Countries (like those in the Third World) are also formally invited to appropriately avail of this landmark RCAM opportunity.
To ethically apply via the SDMG Route , please kindly visit the official Royal College of Alternative Medicine (RCAM) website at http://www.RoyalCAM.org and send in your Full CV together with an appropriate covering message (candidly stating your current disadvantage) via the online contact form.
Please note that to prevent any untoward abuse of this highly charitable gesture, no formal announcement in this regard will appear on the Royal College of Alternative Medicine (RCAM) website ; as each confidential application will be treated on a 'case-by-case' basis.
All approved candidates must fully complete their RCAM application process within 28 working days of acceptance , or they will (sadly) have to pay the Full RCAM Fee relevant to their particular case.
About Royal College of Alternative Medicine (RCAM):
RCAM (Royal College of Alternative Medicine) is an Officially Registered, Dublin-Based, Independent, Regulatory, Training and Empowerment Body for Qualified Wellness Consultants and their Associates from all over the world ; which solely aims to Protect the Public ; by raising Ethical Awareness ( and optimizing Best Professional Standards) in Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM).
RCAM has absolutely no links whatsoever with any 'Royal Entity' of 'Similar' (or 'Presumed Similar') Nomenclature , Title , Calling , Being or Eminence.
RCAM is currently spearheading the Greatest Ever Fellowship Recruitment Drive in History.
Current Requirements for RCAM Fellowship as at the 1st of January 2006 are:
- 10 Years Experience in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) ; inclusive of any time spent in Training.
- Membership of a Recognized Professional Body which is presently on the 'Collegiate Scroll' of Accredited External Organizations.
- Letters of Recommendation from 2 Current Fellows of the Royal College of Alternative Medicine (Ask Provost for more details)
- A 'Professional Portfolio' of '24 Unique Cases' in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) for future publication in the RCAM e-Journal.Each 'Unique Case' must be appropriately presented in 'Microsoft Word Format' and should (preferably) include diagrams , photographs , references , an honest word count (confirming the present minimum of 300 double-spaced words) and all other relevant supporting data.
- A Life-Time (One-Off) 'Fellowship Fee' of Euros 3,499 (Three Thousand , Four Hundred and Ninety-Nine Euros).This 'One-Off' amount may (on the surface) seem relatively high ; until you ethically compare it to the total amount of Annual Fellowship Subscriptions which any Seasoned Professional in Orthodox Medicine (based in the Western World) would ultimately pay throughout a 40 Year Professional Career.
- Satisfactory Performance at Oral Interview (Usually conducted either via Tele-Conferencing or e-Telephony).
Those not meeting 'Fellowship Grade' will temporarily be 'quarantined' in the 'Fellowship Cadet Club' ; until a time at which all of the necessary Fellowship Requirements are comprehensively met.
All Fellows of the Royal College of Alternative Medicine shall appropriately be designated FRCAM (Dublin) ; and will be publicly listed in the 'Register of Fellows' of the College.They will also be expediently assisted with any Regulatory and Revalidation issues ; and shall be eligible to democratically contest elections for the highly influential position of 'Chancellor, Royal College of Alternative Medicine'.
'Cadet Fellows' will not be designated; until they stringently meet all of the necessary Fellowship Requirements.
Please kindly feel free to e-mail any further enquiries and suggestions via the contact form on the RCAM website at http://www.RoyalCAM.org
Applications for Fellowship are ethically processed throughout the year; and an Accelerated Fellowship Programme is also available for any 'Exceptional Candidates' who are in honest possession of considerably much more than the required number of 'Unique Cases,' but do not have up to 10 Years of Chronological CAM Experience.
The full cost of this global press release has been ethically catered for by http://www.Apply4Cash.co.uk
# # #