Portsmouth, Hampshire UK (PRWEB) March 28, 2006
It's official: insurance brokers really do know how to throw a party, and the team at newly-launched Computer Quote Insurance are set to prove the point with the launch event for their new website, http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com
The party, to be held on March 30th, at the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth, will start just in time for those attending to catch the sunset from the landmark structure, and will see the official launch of Computer-Quotes' new website and branding.
The new website offers online car insurance quotes and policy sales, and comes complete with a motoring guide and all the latest news for UK drivers and car owners. As well as getting a competitive quote for car insurance, users can also find contact details for Computer-Quote's Internet teams and branch network.
The website may be new, of course, but Computer Quote have been established on the South Coast since 1973, offering motor, home, life and travel insurance products through their network of personal lines insurance brokers, covering an area stretching from Bournemouth to Chichester.
The company looked west for their choice of web developers, choosing Cardiff-based Imaginet to develop the new site, which uses an interactive quote generator developed by insurance software provider CDL, based in Stockport. The colourful new logo and point of sale materials, meanwhile, were designed by Cedar of Southampton, using illustrations from fellow Southhamptoners, Ten Alps.
"Computer Quote have moved on," commented Marketing Manager Jonathan Walker, who joined the team in November 2005 from Masterquote. "We now have a fresh new look, and a new online sales channel: the launch party is an opportunity to celebrate with our staff, suppliers and fellow insurers, and to thank everyone who has contributed to Computer-Quote's significant achievements within the past few months."
Never content to simply rest on their laurels, however, the team at Computer Quote are also looking forward to another website launch, this time of the new site of parent company Stride, which will launch at http://www.stride.co.uk towards the end of May.
"This is an exciting time for Computer Quote and Stride Limited," added Mr. Walker, "and we're all very much looking forward to the new era being heralded by the launch of http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com”.
For more information, please contact:
Managing Director, Stride Limited
077 3606 9151
Notes to editors:
1. Any journalist wishing to attend the launch party should contact Richard Lovegrove on 023 9224 8760 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Stride Limited insurance brokers (http://www.stride.co.uk) trade as Computer Quote Insurance, selling motor, home, life & travel insurance through a network of 8 branches on the south coast, by phone and online via http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com
3. Computer Quote's new website was developed by Imaginet. More information on the company is available from http://www.imaginet.co.uk
4. For more information on Cedar of Southampton, visit http://www.cedar.co.uk
5. For more information on Ten Alps, visit http://www.tanalpsrma.com
6. The interactive quote process on the site has been developed by insurance software specialists, CDL. For more information, visit http://www.cdl.co.uk
7. For more information on Spinnaker Tower visit http://www.spinnakertower.co.uk