Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2006
StreamingMarketplace today announced the launch of a new streaming exchange community called http://www.Streamblogs.com. The new community portal is powered by Blogtronix, an innovative global provider of on-demand community blogging and social networking services.
The new community blogging portal is being announced at this week’s Digital Hollywood Spring, the industry’s premier event for media and technology, which is being held at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, March 27-30, 2006. Streamblogs’ founder Vassil Mladjov will be podcasting from Digital Hollywood and will bring you the latest uncut gossip, inside look at the media giants and pioneers shaking Hollywood, and the Internet-media revolution of Media 2.0. The event site is http://www.digitalhollywood.com.
Streamblogs.com was inspired and created by lack of current streaming industry portal for media professionals. The new community blogging and social networking portal Streamblogs.com, gives direct power and cutting edge collaboration tools to media industry companies, streaming experts and end users.
Streamblogs.com allows companies and individuals to:
- Publish and share company or personal blogs, product info, news, videos, and podcasts.
- Connect to the streaming media expert’s global community.
- Subscribe to news, events, products and blog RSS feeds.
- Create and edit Streaming Media specific Wiki - Streampedia.com
- Learn how to create and use streaming media.
- Streamblogs is about exchanging ideas, sharing knowledge and connecting people.
- FREE individual blog page and user profiles.
- Sponsor industry groups integrated within Streamblogs.com.
- Create unique corporate groups for direct marketing of their products and services within Streamblogs.com.
Blogtronix is a pioneering community blogging and social networking company, enabling enterprises, universities, government agencies, and Internet portals with Web 2.0 on-demand community collaboration services. Blogtronix’ community blogging system differentiates by incorporating enterprise-scale features such as secure blogging, compliance & alerting, version control & editing, workflow tools, archiving, analytical dashboard, a wiki, product blogging, rating capabilities and social networking with rich user profiles for optimal collaboration, marketing reach and customer feedback.
For more information, please visit: http://www.blogtronix.com or call 415.420.2883
For additional information, sponsor opportunities or if you wish to create community blog portals for your organization or media company, please contact:
# # #