Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship
Norwalk, Conn. (PRWEB) April 3, 2006
The warmer months ahead bring backyard barbecues and exciting getaways — both of which require hours of music, new and old. Regardless of the leisure activity, members of AP9 Connections, a leading entertainment discount membership program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC, know that they can save money on new releases from up-and-coming and veteran artists, conveniently available at local and national retailers.
No road trip or day at the beach is complete without a stash of favorite music, and building a soundtrack for summer travels and parties doesn’t have to be expensive. AP9 Connections members can get more out of summer with the money they save on purchases for music and entertainment quickly and easily through DealPass.com. With discounts available even on sale-priced CDs, DVDs and portable electronics, AP9 Connections members can add the latest hits or popular classics to their collections and blast the beats on a new stereo or MP3 player.
AP9 Connections knows that music libraries of all genres are sure to expand this spring and summer with the following list of upcoming CD releases. (Please note that release dates are subject to change without notice.)
- April 25: Godsmack, “IV”; Goo Goo Dolls, “Let Love In”; Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris, “All the Road Running”; Bruce Springsteen, “We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions”
- May 2: Jewel, “Goodbye Alice in Wonderland”; Thursday, “City by the Light Divided”; Tool, “10,000 Days”; World Party, “Dumbing Up”
- May 9: India.Arie, “Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship”; Danielson, “Ships”; Live, “Songs from Black Mountain”; Red Hot Chili Peppers, “Stadium Arcadium”; The Stills, “Without Feathers”; Scott Walker, “The Drift”
- May 16: Angels and Airwaves, “We Don’t Need to Whisper”; The Raconteurs, “Broken Boy Soldiers”; Radio 4, “Enemies Like This”; Twilight Singers, “Powder Burns”; Whirlwind Heat, “Types of Wood”
- May 23 and beyond: Dixie Chicks, “Taking the Long Way”; Nelly Furtado, “Loose”; The Walkmen, “A Hundred Miles Off”; End of Fashion, “End of Fashion”; Ice Cube, “Laugh Now, Cry Later”; Sonic Youth, “Rather Ripped”
Members can enjoy savings on even more than music and other media. Discounts are available for restaurants, concert tickets, theme parks and more — making those spring and summer adventures even more special, concludes AP9 Connections.
About AP9 Connections
AP9 Connections is a leading membership discount program offered by Adaptive Marketing LLC. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Adaptive Marketing is a category leader in both membership and loyalty programs, bringing value direct to consumers through an array of benefits in healthcare, discounts, security, personal property and personals. Members may access their benefits at DealPass.com, an online portal for Adaptive Marketing membership programs. With broad online and offline distribution capabilities, Adaptive Marketing offers its corporate client partners effective tools to enhance market presence, strengthen customer affinity and generate additional value through programs such as AP9 Connections.