Simi Valley, CA (PRWEB) April 3, 2006
XWebServices, Inc. announces today the official launch of a new version of its Email Validation Web Service, XWebEmailValidation (http://www.xwebservices.com/Web_Services/XWebEmailValidation). XWebEmailValidation is an XML/SOAP based Web Service which validates Email addresses for client applications. The new version of the Web Service features a Contract-First design and WS-Security for authentication/authorization.
How important are email addresses to your business? Just how much does every email acquisition cost you? If you are looking to integrate real-time validation of email addresses in your client applications for whatever reason - fraud prevention, email campaign effectiveness, account confirmation, improved customer service - the XWebEmailValidation Web Service provides all the necessary Email Validation Software API functionality for a low, flat, monthly fee through a well-established, well-adopted standard of exchanging information - Web Services.
Make the XWebEmailValidation Web Service part of your Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications today!
Some of the features include:
1. WS-* Standards - authentication and authorization are being enforced through the WS-Security Username Token industry standard. Client applications have the option of passing the credentials either as Digest or Plain Text.
2. Two Distinctive Versions - clients have the option of consuming two distinctive versions of the Web Service featuring:
- Authentication / Authorization: WS-Security for Version 2 and SOAP Headers (SSL available) for Version 1
- Request / Response: Complex Types for Version 2 and Primitive Types (Version 1)
3. Administrative Functionality Provided - as with all Web Services offered by XWebServices, Inc., an online administrative tool is provided free of charge with registration. The administrative tool for the XWebEmailValidation Web Service verifies email addresses, basically showcasing the capabilities of the Web Service.
XWebEmailValidation Web Service WSDL:
The XWebEmailValidation Web Service features a 30 day free trial period. Keeping our promise to deliver SOA Solutions via XML/SOAP based Web Services at extremely competitive prices, we offer the following 3 subscription options after the initial 30 day free trial period:
1. Hosted: Less than 10,000 hits a month – $5/month or $50/year
2. Hosted: More than 10,000 hits a month – $0.01/hit
3. Dedicated - $499/cpu
About XWebServices, Inc.
XWebServices, Inc. is a California Corporation based in Simi Valley, California. Extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture primarily in the Financial, Insurance, HealthCare and Real Estate / Mortgage Banking fields, a U.S. based team of SOA Architects and Consultants focusing on Enterprise SOA, planning and design, an offshore Software Development team based in Romania and partnerships with industry leaders such as Above All Software (Composite Applications) and Forum Systems (SOA / Web Services Security) have positioned XWebServices, Inc. as a SOA Consulting, SOA Services, SOA Solutions and Web Services Provider leader.
Visit our SOA Portal - SOAHub.com, a portal dedicated to the advancement of Service Oriented Architecture, featuring Enterprise Architecture guides, white papers, tutorials and case studies, Consulting Services, a Web Services Directory, Directories of SOA Services / Service Providers and SOA Solutions / Solution Providers, News, an Online Forum (Message Boards) and a Jobs / Employment Opportunities directory.
# # #