Cambridge, WI (PRWEB) April 7, 2006
Recent third-party customer research indicates that most customers buy more than one piece of Rowe Pottery because the pieces are an integral part of their home décor and are very collectible, reveals Greg Sanders, Rowe Pottery marketing and sales director. “We create each piece to complement others in the line; canisters that complement the mixing bowls, bakeware that matches the dinnerware, lamps that coordinate with the crocks. By building upon a theme, Rowe Pottery pieces create an authentic historical ambience in a room or throughout the home. Limited lines and historical relevance also give our pottery a collectible element that is critical to our uniqueness.”
“What better way to reward our best – and soon-to-be-best – Rowe Pottery customers than with a loyalty program that gives them first choice and special pricing on new products in our artisan-crafted pottery lines, a newsletter full of ideas for using and decorating with Rowe Pottery historical pieces, an electronic marketplace to trade sought-after collectible pieces and a free holiday gift?” asks Justin Janisch, Rowe Pottery Works president.
Anyone with a passion for Rowe Pottery artisan-created pottery is invited to join the Collector’s Club by purchasing an annual membership. Benefits include:
- Exclusive early alert, sneak peeks at new products in the traditional lines, and the annual Limited Edition and Historical Collection, with 10 percent off the retail price of these new items for a two-week period when purchased through the Rowe Pottery Web site or the Rowe Pottery Company Store in Cambridge, Wisconsin.
- The Collector’s Corner electronic newsletter with decorating ideas, recipes, product news, and a buy-and-sell corner.
- A birthday discount certificate for 15 percent off your next purchase.
- An annual holiday ornament to be sent to each Collector’s Club member at the end of the year as a thank-you for being a Rowe Pottery Collector.
- A one year subscription to Country Gardens Magazine (published by Better Homes & Gardens). This quarterly magazine offers our customers an opportunity to read about the latest trends in gardening.
Visit the Website to join the Rowe Pottery Collector’s Club, and click on the Collector’s Corner, or call Rowe Pottery Customer Service at 800-356-7687.
About Rowe Pottery Works (http://www.rowepottery.com)
Rowe Pottery Works was established in 1975 in Cambridge, Wisconsin. What started as a two-person pottery studio is now a group of artisans, each with his or her own unique talent and skills. Interest in collecting antique cobalt blue salt glazed crocks and jugs was the inspiration to change the studio's pottery product line in early 1980. Since then, Rowe Pottery has been making museum-quality reproductions of Early American salt glazed crocks and jugs. In addition, the line has recently expanded to include new products, warm colors and bold designs.
# # #