Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 10, 2006
The call center demo and conference event being held on May 15th through May 17th, 2006 is one of the leading events in the call center industry. The educational events are numerous and the keynote speakers are top notch.
Attending the call center demo and conference just makes sense. As a call center professional learning what's current, exposure to new ideas, networking and testing out the latest technology are compelling reason for sure. There is no better place to get educated on the latest information in the industry than at Call Center Demo & Conference Orlando. Take advantage of a variety of opportunities that are sure to make any call center shine.
4 Reasons why it is important to participate.
1. Two outstanding keynote presentations. Louie Gravance will discuss "Creating Magic Moments in Customer Management" and Lior Arussy will discuss, "Customer-Centric Metrics and the New Economics of Customer Relationships."
2. Four conference tracks:
- Leading People to the Peak: Raising and Retaining Top Agents
- Smart Strategies for Sustained Success
- True Tales of What Today's IT Tools Can Do
- Get Your Hands Dirty With the Real Work of Operations Management
3. Networking Events:
- Speed Networking & Continental Breakfast (Open to Conference Delegates, Exhibitors, Speakers)
- Welcome! Cocktail Reception (Open to Conference Delegates, Exhibitors, Speakers)
- SWPP Regional Meet (Open to All)
- ICMI Cocktail Reception on the Demo Hall floor (Open to Conference Delegates, Exhibitors, Speakers)
4. Demo Hall:
- Test-drive the latest technology
- Pedestal Event-Level playing field
- New Product Releases
- Cartoon Exhibit
- FREE Reality Check
- Passport to Prizes
Good things don't come to those who wait when it comes to registering for Call Center Demo & Conference Orlando. Only two weeks remain to save $200 off premium and standard conference packages.
CallCenterCafe.com is pleased to offer an additional 10% off premium and conference standard packages. This is over $300 off when registration is accomplished before April 14th, 2006. Go to http://www.callcentercafe.com and click on the call center demo and conference banner to receive the additional 10% discount.
Contact Greg Meares for more insights into this topic. Other helpful information regarding the event can be found at: http://www.callcentercafe.com.
For More Information Contact: