INetU Managed Hosting Exceeds 96% Of Clients' Expectations

Share Article

Client satisfaction well surpassed for second year running.

INetU Managed Hosting announced today that they earned a 96% score in exceeding the expectations of their clients in their annual client satisfaction survey. This is the second year that the satisfaction rate has been 96% or higher. The survey is run by a third-party marketing agency.

"We are very proud and honored that 96% of our clients said we surpassed their expectations. It is reflective of our commitment to providing the highest quality service in the Managed Hosting category. We are going to do our best to start exceeding the expectations of the other 4%," said Dev Chanchani, President of INetU Managed Hosting.

Among INetU's departments, the Tech Support staff earned the highest marks from clients, receiving top grades for their deep technical knowledge and courteousness.

INetU manages hundreds of Internet servers belonging to clients focused on doing business over the Web. Providing one of the world's most reliable hosting networks with state-of-the-art security, disaster recovery, and professional services, as well as technical consulting, INetU works to ensure that each client's Web servers are running smoothly 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. INetU's clients include recognizable names such as Microsoft, Infosys, Raymond James Financial, the United Nations, DreamWorks SKG, Sure Fit Slipcovers, Harriet Carter Gifts, KidsPeace and Writing.Com.

About INetU, Inc.

INetU (pronounced I Net You) is a managed hosting provider located in Allentown, PA, USA. Dedicated to building long-term relationships with their clients, they have won service awards from every major Web hosting portal on the Internet. INetU works with all of the popular Web applications and operates Web sites that require anywhere from a single server to highly visited sites that utilize many servers working in unison for maximum performance.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Leah Keiper
Visit website