Bradenton, FL (PRWEB) April 16, 2006
Core Documents, the nation's primary source for affordable Section 125 & HRA plan documents has just announced their new national Flex Affiliate Program for CPAs, Accountants, Payroll Companies, and Insurance Agents. The new Flex Affiliate Program will turn a potential IRS liability into a new profit center by allowing them to private label Core Documents' entire website with their logo or website header and contact information.
In a recent interview with Gene Ennis CFC, the President of Core Documents and the person behind the new Flex Affiliate Program, he said, "I’m always amazed at the volume of small business owners who routinely disregard the IRS and Department of Labor requirement to adopt a formal plan document and summary plan description before they pre-tax insurance premiums or medical expenses. This should be done before the business starts offering their employees the option to pre-tax, or avoid paying income taxes on their share of the insurance premium or medical expenses."
The CPA, Accountant or bookkeeper assumes this is the insurance agent’s responsibility. The insurance agent, who normally doesn’t make a commission on Section 125 plan documents never bothers to bring it up. The end result is hundreds of thousands of small employers who have been setup for an IRS audit surprise, plus interest and penalties. As we're all aware there are more than enough attorneys waiting in the wings to help these business owners recoup these losses.
CPAs, Accountants, Payroll Companies and insurance agents will be able to turn this potential liability into a new profit center for their business by private labeling over 60 new web pages that allow their clients to learn about and purchase IRS and DOL required plan documents for:
- Section 125 Premium Only Plans – employee can pretax insurance premiums.
- Health and Dependent Care FSA plans – employee can pretax medical bills and childcare expenses.
- Section 125 Plans with HSA Module – employees pretax HSA bank savings.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement or HRA Plans – employer funded plans that reduce or eliminate employer group insurance premium.
- Section 105 Plans for Small Employers – small employers hire their spouse and write-off 100% of insurance premium and medical bills.
- Section 132(f) Transit and Parking Plans – employee can pre-tax parking and transit expenses in metropolitan areas.
These 60 new private labeled web pages will become an extension of the Flex Affiliate's existing website. All technical questions are addressed by Core Documents' personnel who are Certified in Flexible Compensation, (CFC), through Live Chat sessions and a special toll free number answered “Customer Service.”
All of these Plans:
- save employees approximately 30% in payroll taxes, and,
- employers save approximately 8% in matching Social Security and Medicare taxes.
The cost of establishing any of these plans is quickly recouped through tax savings by the business owner. Everybody wins.
See several Flex Affiliate partner web sites at:
If you’re interested in establishing your own Flex Affiliate web site call Gene Ennis, CFC at 888-755-3373 or use the email address below. See Core Documents on the Internet at http://www.CoreDocuments.com
# # #