ORLANDO/KISSIMMEE, FL (PRWEB) April 18, 2006
Florida welcomingly makes way for http://www.condotel.biz CondoTels], the newest investment opportunity. A CondoTel (short for condo hotel) is a hotel, yet the rooms are individually owned. However, the hotel guests never know this. Like any other hotel there is a reservation desk, offering short-term occupancy and daily cleaning services. CondoTel owners get to stay in their unit for no cost for a limited time. A CondoTel brings the comfort of home to guests who love to travel. CondoTels are attractive for tourist accommodation offering the luxury and amenities of a hotel at an affordable price.
Most importantly, how does one make money from investing in Condo Hotel Orlando ( CondoTels?) Each unit has the makings to pay for itself through the rental revenue. There are a variety of opportunities in which owners can make money; they are as follows:
1. Real estate appreciation has been substantial in the past several years.
2. Rental income is available on the unit being rented.
3. Restaurant & Bar sales which owners receive a percentage of the net.
4. Food & Beverage revenue from holiday parties, group meals, corporate events, family reunions, birthday parties, etc.
5. Conference space rented for various events, both corporate and leisure.
6. Long-term conference space leases to corporations.
7. Vending equipment, coin-operated guest laundry, games room machines.
8. Long distance telephone and faxing revenue.
9. Lobby space for ticket and marketing guest services. Conference space rented for events, both corporate and leisure.
This market currently boasts a very high occupancy. Most developers make more money by building new construction 4 and 5 star high-end properties, which take years to develop and complete. The conversion property is an investment with a proven track record that works.
Each unit owner receives a deed showing ownership of a specified unit or units. Then monthly each unit owner will receive a Financial Statement showing revenue and expenses, and occupancy and average daily room rate. Quarterly owners receive a Financial Statement with a distribution check for their unit(s) income. Only a limited amount of units remain available of the original 152 units. Once units are sold out, there will most likely be, a higher secondary market for resale.
For more information on http://www.condotel.biz CondoTels visit Condo Hotel Orlando call the toll free number between the hours of 9 am EST to 6 pm EST at 1-877-4900 to discuss any additional questions.
# # #