Simi Valley, CA (PRWEB) April 19, 2006
XWebServices, Inc. announced today the official Version 2 release of its Uniform Residential Mortgage Loan Application (Form 1003) Web Service, XWeb1003 (http://www.xwebservices.com/Web_Services/XWeb1003/). XWeb1003 is an XML SOAP based Web Service which provides integration and management of the Uniform Residential Mortgage Loan Application (Form 1003) to client applications. The new version of the Web Service features a Contract-First design and WS-Security for authentication/authorization.
The XWeb1003 Web Service provides data storage and data access layer functionality for storing and retrieving Mortgage Loan Applications. It greatly reduces application hosting fees, it eliminates the cost of maintaining a database, while providing all the necessary Mortgage Loan Origination Software API functionality for a low, flat, monthly fee through a well-established, well-adopted standard of exchanging information -- Web Services.
Make the XWeb1003 Web Service part of your Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications today.
We provide an Online DEMO of the Uniform Residential Mortgage Loan Application (Form 1003) that leverages the XWeb1003 Web Service - http://application.xwebservices.com. You may download the Source Code for the Online demo absolutely free.
Some of the features include:
1. WS-* Standards - authentication and authorization are being enforced through the WS-Security Username Token industry standard. Client applications have the option of passing the credentials either as Digest or Plain Text.
2. Two Distinctive Versions - clients have the option of consuming two distinctive versions of the Web Service featuring:
- Authentication / Authorization: WS-Security for Version 2 and SOAP Headers for Version 1
- Request / Response: Complex Types for Version 2 and Primitive Types (Version 1)
3. Administrative Functionality Provided - as with all Web Services offered by XWebServices, Inc., an online administrative tool is provided free of charge with registration. The administrative tool for the XWeb1003 Web Service lists all Mortgage Loan Applications in your account (applications queue), as well as full details about each individual Home Loan application.
4. Retrieve Only What You Need - the Web Service's SOAP Methods return a specific Mortgage Loan Application, all Mortgage Loan Applications and Applications posted within a specific date range; "pagination" of the results on the server side is also provided.
5. Routing - to facilitate the routing of applications in offices with multiple Loan Officers, the XWeb1003 Web Service exposes SOAP Methods that return Loan Applications filtered by a specific Mortgage Broker / Loan Officer.
XWeb1003 Web Service WSDL:
The XWeb1003 Web Service features a 30 day free trial period. Keeping our promise to deliver SOA Solutions via XML/SOAP based Web Services at extremely competitive prices, we offer the following 3 subscription options after the initial 30 day free trial period:
1. Hosted: Less than 10,000 hits a month – $10/month or $100/year
2. Hosted: More than 10,000 hits a month – $0.015/hit
3. Dedicated - $999/cpu
About XWebServices, Inc.
XWebServices, Inc. is a California Corporation based in Simi Valley, California. Extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture primarily in the Financial, Insurance, HealthCare and Real Estate / Mortgage Banking fields, a U.S. based team of SOA Architects and Consultants focusing on Enterprise SOA, planning and design, an offshore Software Development team based in Romania and partnerships with industry leaders such as Above All Software (Composite Applications) and Forum Systems (SOA / Web Services Security) have positioned XWebServices, Inc. as a SOA Consulting, SOA Services, SOA Solutions and Web Services Provider leader.
Visit our SOA Portal - SOAHub.com, a portal dedicated to the advancement of Service Oriented Architecture, featuring Enterprise Architecture guides, white papers, tutorials and case studies, Consulting Services, a Web Services Directory, Directories of SOA Services / Service Providers and SOA Solutions / Solution Providers, News, an Online Forum (Message Boards) and a Jobs / Employment Opportunities directory.
# # #