Princeton, NJ (PRWEB) April 21, 2006
viaPeople, Inc., a leading human asset management software and consulting services company, announced today the introduction of a new methodology for understanding the bottom-line impact of employee performance. viaPeople has proven that "behavior matters" by linking employee behavior to financial contribution.
Organizational leaders and human resource experts have long known that investing in people pays off. Although the figures vary by job type and industry, the research suggests that top performers outperform average performers by 50%-100%. There is clear evidence that top performers behave differently than average performers. They are able to produce greater results through excelling in certain behaviors or competencies that differentiate them from the rest. Given this significant impact on bottom-line company performance, organizational leaders are seeking answers to the following questions:
- Who are the top performers in the organization?
- How much more of a business impact are my top performers having on the organization as compared to average performers?
- Why are top performers more successful?
- What can be done to increase the percentage of top performers across the company?
As a seasoned executive, Jim Perry, CEO of viaPeople, knows first-hand how leveraging the human asset can have a great impact on company performance. "Understanding what makes top-performing employees so successful is the key to transforming a business," says Perry.
viaPeople’s 5-step Performance Driver Analysis allows organizational leaders to uncover the specific behavioral profile of the top-performing employees in their organization. This methodology can be applied to any job function, in any industry, as long as employee productivity metrics exist. Once this profile is identified, leaders can:
- Identify the incremental revenue/productivity of the workforce once they are trained on the skills that matter most to the business
- Immediately develop a retention and succession planning strategy to ensure the top performers' future with the company.
- Revise and enhance the assessment and selection procedures that are focused on the capabilities outlined in the Top Performer Profile.
- Invest in training and development initiatives that increase the percentage of top performers.
- Achieve clear competitive advantage through engaging only the best players in the industry.
The insight gained through viaPeople’s Top Performer Profile allows HR leaders to align critical HR processes around the capabilities that matter most to their business.
About viaPeople, Inc.:
viaPeople, Inc. is a human asset management software and consulting services company. They enable companies to identify their top performing employees, profile the behaviors that make those people successful and the reshape their existing workforce to significantly improve overall performance. Using the science of Industrial Organizational Psychology and advanced performance analysis software, viaPeople is able to correlate individual performance to a company’s financial performance and calculate return on human capital investment. viaPeople, Inc. offers the time savings and cost efficiency of online implementation, the flexibility to customize to a client’s specific needs, and the domain knowledge to help clients measure and improve the return on their investment in human capital. viaPeople, Inc.’s proprietary software is web-based, scalable, flexible and secure. Visit viaPeople, Inc. at http://www.viapeople.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.