Deerfield Beach, FL (PRWEB) April 22, 2006
Inflight Entertainment Network, which airs segments on all Frontier Airline flights and will present a special three-month series from September-December 2006, “Frontier for the Holidays,” produced by Platinum Television Group.
The producers and creative directors will highlight companies that represent all the joys of the holiday season. Featured guests will be chosen to participate based on research and the quality of their product or promotion. The key is to educate, as well as entertain, viewers. A full two-minute segment is aired
on Inflight, dealing with how the product or service will educate viewers on real-world solutions or enhance their lifestyle.
Holidays galore occur during that period, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, Kwanzaa, and more. Some of the possible topics to be included are:
- Gourmet Meals, Fine Dining, Unusual Recipes, Family Traditional Recipes and more
- Entertaining –Take the anxiety out of planning the perfect holiday party with ideas from our party-planning experts.
- New ways of gift giving and accepting– Create gifts and gift baskets that leave recipients in awe. And the types of gifts: from wow! Electronics—TVs that fill the wall space, hand-held devices that do everything for you, latest in computers, IPods, etc.; clothing for all sizes, shapes and occasions; music—CDs, instruments, all types of devices to hear the sounds on; jewelry—bling is in this year, and much more.
- The modern way to shop: These days, many never set foot in an actual store or mall: online e-commerce is the way to go. Our show will feature all the hottest websites, many offering bargains and incentives such as free shipping, gift wrapping, etc. Learn your way around cyberspace and shop with your fingertips.
- Decorating –Ideas for creating a truly festive environment at home: all the newest fabrics, textures, colors, styles and trends.
- Travel – All types of vacations—from a holiday ski vacation in Aspen to horseback riding on a Mexican beach, a shopping spree in New York or holiday fun in Orlando. The possibilities are endless.
- Fashion – What will be the next big fashion trend? From the runway to the street, our producers will take a look at what the fashion-conscious will be wearing this holiday season.
- Kids—where to go with them, what to do with them to make the holidays meaningful, warm and unforgettable. How to dress them, feed them, entertain them, communicate with them, love ‘em……you get the idea.
Frontier is an affordable fare airline that provides service to 48 destinations in 29 states spanning the nation from coast-to-coast and to seven cities in Mexico, from its Denver hub. The airline is the second largest jet carrier at Denver International Airport with an average of 250 daily system-wide departures and arrivals.
In short, you have a captive audience, looking to be diverted—and you know they’re going to watch the TV screen directly in front of them. Why not fill it with your message—and let Platinum Television Group make it an unforgettable, life-altering one that will grab travelers and keep them yearning for more information?
Our InFlight Entertainment Network offers informative, engaging and visually pleasing broadcast-quality features that travelers won’t soon forget. PTG has the experience of producing and airing enormously successful shows such as Great Taste, Business & Beyond, and Today’s Family on major cable networks like E!, Style, WE Women’s Entertainment, Oxygen and the Hallmark Channel, as well as the Bloomberg Network and PAX-TV in local markets. For more information about Inflight Entertainment, and how your product or service can be featured before the holidays on an educational video aired on major flights, please call Doug Scott at 1-800-597-1186.