Montreal, Quebec (PRWEB) April 24, 2006
Everest Casino (http://www.everestcasino.com) announces the launch of its new football-themed video slot machine, GOOOAAL! The stadium backdrop for the game comes complete with star players, passionate fans, bicycle kicks, spectacular saves and dramatic shootouts. Features of GOOAAL! include:
- 1 Wild Symbol plus 2 Scatter Symbols give players multiple ways to win.
- Prize Multipliers – the Wild Symbol doubles player payouts, while payouts on Free Spins are quintupled.
- The Gamble Game gives players the chance to double or quadruple up to $5,000 of their winnings.
- An Instant Jackpot as high as $112,500.
- The Bonus Round gives players 3 penalty kicks against the goalkeeper. With each kick, they can choose 1 of 4 targets for a chance to win up to 135,000 coins.
"Football is arguably the most popular sport in the world," said Eduardo Santos, Everest Casino's Property Manager, "so it made sense for us to choose a sports theme that would have universal appeal. Plus with the World Cup coming up in June, we knew football fever would be skyrocketing in countries all over Europe, Asia and the Americas."
In addition to GOOOAAL!, Everest Casino also features other exciting video slot machines such as Space Ace, Faerie Tale, Eureka!, Cactus Jack, Jurassic Cash, Go for the GOLD!, Shopping Spree and Lucky Dragon Mahjong.
For more information please visit http://www.everestcasino.com
ABOUT EVEREST CASINO
Everest Casino is a world-class casino gaming site translated into French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Hebrew, Greek and Chinese. Everest Casino is a property of Ultra Internet Media ("UIM"), a premier global operator of online casinos. UIM's brands include Casino Elegance, Casino Fantasy, Casino Glamour, Casino Lux, Casino Treasure, Imperial Casino, Everest Poker and Everest Casino.
Incorporated in 1997, UIM is one of the pioneers of multi-lingual online casino gaming, translating its casino and poker websites and software into 15 languages. UIM entertains users every day from over 200 countries around the world.
# # #