San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 25, 2006
Career Masters Institute (http://www.cminstitute.com), the global leader in professional associations for Career Coaches and Resume Writers, will feature Richard N. Bowles, the author of “What Color is Your Parachute?” as the keynote speaker at their 7th annual conference to be held May 3rd – 6th, 2006 in San Francisco, California.
The veteran voice of the careers industry will share his latest insights and secrets for career success with career coaches and resume writers from around the world who play a critical role in the success of job seekers and career-minded professionals.
The conference will also highlight experts from many different facets of the career services industry, including Laura Berman Fortgang, author of "Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction." Fortgang, a Master Certified Coach, has been a guest on Oprah and NBC's Today show.
With “Bridge to Success” as this year’s theme, CMI continues to provide conference participants with best practices and technology innovations in job search and career management. The topics, designed for entrepreneurs and employees of various organizations, focus on the latest trends in career transition and job search, including resume writing, interview coaching, career assessments, and human resources recruiting, along with business development and marketing/client sourcing solutions for independent entrepreneurs.
"This year's lineup of world-renowned authors and thought leaders, coupled with attendance by more than 150 of the best and brightest career services professionals in the nation, promises to deliver a supercharge of insider information and inspiration," notes Susan Britton Whitcomb, Executive Director of Career Masters Institute.
The full line-up of presenters speaking at the conference include:
- Richard N. Bolles, author of What Color is Your Parachute?
- Laura Berman Fortgang, author of Now What?, Living Your Best Life, and Take Yourself to the Top
- Andrea Kay, syndicated career columnist and author of the recently released Life's a Bitch and Then You Change Careers: 9 Steps To Get Out of Your Funk & On To Your Future
- Dr. John Krumboltz, Stanford University professor and author of Luck Is No Accident.
- Carole Martin of InterviewCoach.com, Interview Expert for Monster.com, and author of Boost Your Interview IQ
- Louise Kursmark of Best Impression Career Services, Inc. and author of 18 published resume/career/employment books.
- Wendy Enelow of Enelow Enterprises International and author of more than 20 resume/job-search books
- Richard Milner of AdvisorTeam.com
- Nancy Branton of CareerLifePotential.com
- Brenda Besdansky of Speakers World
- C.J. Hayden of Get Clients NOW! and Get Hired NOW!
- Dr. Sally Gelardin of JobJuggler.net
- Kirsten Dixson of Brandego and Reach Branding Club
- Lynn Guillory, VP, Human Resources of Foxworth Galbraith Lumber Company
- Dr. Lynn Joseph of Parachute and author of Job Loss Recovery
Founded in 1999, the mission of Career Masters Institute is to provide information, innovation, and inspiration, serving as the bridge to success for members from the disciplines of career coaching, career counseling, career advising, resume writing, outplacement, and talent management. The organization provides continuing education, information exchange, mentoring, and credentialing programs to members throughout North America and beyond.
For more information on the conference and Career Masters Institute, visit http://www.cminstitute.com or contact Susan Britton Whitcomb at (800) 513-7439.
# # #