Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) April 26, 2006
More and more homebuyers are using the Internet as their primary tool in finding their new homes. So savvy realtors like Scottsdale real estate expert Echo Farrell are putting that trend to work for them with top ranking Web sites.
"When I am at a listing presentation, one of the first things I let my clients know is that by listing their home with me, their property will get a lot of added exposure because I feature it on my Web site,” said Echo Farrell, who in 2005 was ranked in the top 10% of the producers among the 35,000 realtors in Maricopa County. “It’s a Web site that has top rankings, which ultimately means high traffic and that often leads to a quicker sale," added Farrell.
Farrell’s site consistently ranks in the top 10 in both the Google and Yahoo search engines – awesome for getting the most coverage for clients. That is especially important considering the growing trend of consumers using the Internet when buying or selling a home.
COOL WEBSITE TOOLS FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS
Cutting-edge Web site promotion means more than just high ranking and lots of traffic. It must also include a variety of helpful tools for both real estate buyers and sellers. Farrell’s site offers many of these, including:
1. FREE MLS Search - No need to sign up for anything! No heavy book to drag around. Grab your soda or coffee, get cozy in your sweats, relax and search at ease in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
2. FREE VIP Home Finder Service – Be on instant alert mode and receive email notifications when new homes come on the market that meet your specifications.
3. Custom MLS Searches - Just click on the QUICK SEARCH button and instantly find available homes in the communities that interest you.
4. The Arizona Edge – Enjoy Echo’s electronic newsletter to keep you informed of the Arizona home market and other interesting tidbits!
5. FREE Arizona relocation information - Request a valuable kit, custom-made just for you.
6. Featured Listings - The creme de la creme! Don't miss out on highlighted listings that you might not find elsewhere – including the MLS.
7. Home Feedback System - Get immediate direct feedback from prospective buyers of your home. Pro-action is a key to successful sales.
Echo Farrell, a realtor with Intero Real Estate Services, serves the Phoenix and Scottsdale real estate markets. She has lived in the Scottsdale area for 17 years, and closely follows real estate trends in the region, working with both buyers and sellers to help them achieve their real estate dreams.
Echo can be reached by calling: (480) 607-9990 or (480) 682-5026 or visiting her web site at http://www.azsonorahomes.com for free tips and tools for buyers and sellers.