Portland, ME (PRWEB) April 30, 2006
The Corporate Library will unveil a unique, integrated corporate governance/compensation resource at the WorldatWork national conference beginning on May 7th in Anaheim, California. The Corporate Library, the leading source for independent corporate governance and compensation information and analysis of U.S. public corporations, is introducing its newest online tool: Board Analyst Compensation + Networking (http://www.boardanalyst.com). Unique to this product is the integration of The Corporate Library’s premier governance resources into a current and easy to use online compensation and candidate due diligence resource. From in-depth compensation policy analysis of the S&P 500 to individual compensation reports on over 37,000 board and top executive positions, Board Analyst Compensation + Networking is the ideal resource.
“This is a powerful tool that allows users to compare data across flexible peer groupings. Information that was previously fragmented across multiple data sources can now be quickly accessed and evaluated, improving both your productivity and the quality of your hiring, salary, and incentive pay plan decisions,” commented Drew Buckley, Sales and Marketing Director for The Corporate Library.
Some of the many advantages Board Analyst Compensation + Networking will offer to high-level compensation professionals, and those responsible for qualifying executive or director candidates:
- Fully searchable compensation policy data for every company in the S&P 500 - up to 180 searchable data fields
- Full text searches on otherwise difficult-to-find data fields and policies
- Director pay data on over 2,100 U.S. publicly-traded companies, including the S&P super-composite 1500, Russell 1000, Fortune 1000, and the DSI 400 (expansion to the Russell 3000 is due for completion by July, 2006)
- Comprehensive compensation breakdowns for over 18,700 directorships
- Total income calculations for individual directors covering all their corporate directorships
- One consistent user interface
- Powerful search functions help identify candidates by age, experience and current circumstances
- Comprehensive profiles on individual candidates provide maximum background information
- Special graphical network tools identify current connections across multiple companies and boards, highlight potential conflicts of interest and reputation concerns
- Customized company watchlists and email alerts automatically notify users of changes in a timely fashion
- The ability to add seamless subscription access to Board Analyst - the leading source of corporate governance information, to complete the total corporate governance solution.