Windsor, Ontario (PRWEB) April 28, 2006 –-
wintranslation.com today announced that it has released a white paper entitled “Maximizing Visibility for Multilingual Web Sites.” This free white paper can be downloaded from:
“Launching a new web site is like opening a store in the North Pole,” comments Huiping Iler, author of the white paper, quoting content management guru Gerry McGovern, “unless you are actively promoting it, very few people are going to find it.” This problem is especially common with web sites translated from English into foreign languages. Many never get noticed by potential customers in the local markets because they cannot be found through the search engines. This white paper addresses this problem and proposes strategies that would allow maximum visibility for translated web sites.
Main topics explored in this 16-page white paper include:
- The strategic importance of promoting your international web sites in foreign languages
- How your translators can undo all of your search engine marketing work and how NOT to let that happen
- How to research what your international customers search for on the internet
- How language and country/region filters affect your international web sites' presence in global search engines
- How to develop an effective workflow between your marketing and translation team to allow maximum visibility for your international web sites
About wintranslation.com: wintranslation.com is a professional translation company based in Ontario, Canada. It has been serving clients across North America in over 100 languages since it was established in 1998. wintranslation.com’s services include document translation, glossary development, foreign language keyword research, translator/copywriter selection and recruitment, multilingual desktop publishing and web site quality assurance testing.
Contact: Huiping Iler
519 256 8897