Redmond, WA (PRWEB) May 1, 2006
BetterPhoto.com, the worldwide leader in online photography education, today announced final enrollment for their Winter short course offerings which begin on May 1. These affordable four-week photography classes, a complement to BetterPhoto's eight-week offering, are designed to be accessed online and include helpful lessons, motivating photo assignments, insightful photo critiques and one-on-one mentoring on specific tips and techniques. BetterPhoto's courses are taught only by published, professional photographers.
Short courses available in May include:
- Advanced Camera Raw Creative Techniques with Charlotte Lowrie
- Camera RAW Processing with Jon Canfield
- Color Management with Jon Canfield
- Digital Art Photography with Matthew Bamberg
- Focus on Photo Style with David Bathgate
- Intro to Macro: Details and Close-Ups with Kerry Drager
- Learning the Canon Digital Rebel Camera with Charlotte Lowrie
- Macro II: Advanced Techniques with Brenda Tharp
- Mastering the Canon EOS Digital Rebel with Peter Burian
- The Canon EOS 20D with Jim White
- The Canon Pro Digital SLRs with Jim White
- The Magic of Wide-Angle with David Bathgate
- Understanding Natural Light with Tim Cooper
- Using Your Canon Strobe Creatively with Paul Gero
- What the Histogram Tells You About Exposure with Ellen Anon
These four-week short courses provide students with helpful advice and invaluable interaction with published, professional photographers, with more focused topics than BetterPhoto's standard eight-week courses. Short courses are only $188 for the four-week session and can be accessed at http://www.betterphoto.com/online-photography-short-courses.asp.
BetterPhoto's instructor roster features seasoned and published professional photographers, including Rob Sheppard, Tony Sweet, Jim Zuckerman, Kerry Drager, and Brenda Tharp, who teach over 60 different online courses for BetterPhoto.com.
BetterPhoto.com brings together nearly 50,000 active members for learning, fun, and community. The site offers over 60 different online photography classes, taught by world-renowned, published authors. The monthly BetterPhoto.com contest, considered the best on the web, brings in over 25,000 entries monthly, and awards winners in 10 categories.
BetterPhoto.com is the worldwide leader in online photography education, offering an approachable resource for photographers who want to improve their skills, share their photos, and learn more about the art and technique of photography. Headquartered in Redmond, WA, BetterPhoto.com is a fun, approachable community, offering online photography courses led by highly respected and published professional photographers, who act as mentors. BetterPhoto also offers a range of gallery and web hosting options that are easy to use and powerfully customizable, and offers a rich community experience and the best photo contests on the web.
For more information, visit the BetterPhoto website at http://www.betterphoto.com.