Ziggs showcases me and my online profile in a crisp and professional way and is a key online resource in my job search strategy
Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 1, 2006
Every day of your career you are taking steps to build the “Brand of You.” But in today’s online, virtual fast-blogging business world, it’s important to know how you (and your brand) appear online. How strong is your online footprint and is it professional?
A recent Harris Interactive Poll states that nearly 1 in 4 people search for people online to learn more about them prior to meeting them. Your “online footprint” -- how you appear online in search engine results and in blogs -- is a valuable piece of your personal brand, something worth managing. To create the most effective online presence, start by leaving a positive “footprint” with a free online profile.
According to experts at Ziggs, you can quickly and easily create a professional online profile, without any tech savvy, using their free Profile Creator at http://www.ziggs.com. With an Index of well over 3 million profiles of professionals at Ziggs, you’ll be leaving a positive mark for yourself on the Internet among good company.
“An online professional profile is today’s business calling card. If you’re not found in search results with a positive online presence, you’re just not a player,” according to Tim DeMello, founder and ceo, Ziggs, an expert on building a professional online reputation.
An Ohio-based technology expert uses Ziggs to present his professional image online for use in his job search. “Ziggs showcases me and my online profile in a crisp and professional way and is a key online resource in my job search strategy,” said Doug McCready.
Tips on creating your online footprint for use in daily business or a job search:
- First, search on your name at major search engines to understand what results display for your name
- To start your positive online footprint, start your free professional profile at Ziggs for instant visibility in the Ziggs Index of Professionals
- Your new profile at Ziggs then allows your online presence to bubble up in natural search results at Google, Yahoo!, AOL, MSN and Ask so you can leave your footprint across every search engines for free
- Ensure that any profiles you maintain at social sites, such as MySpace or Friendster, are clean and professional
- Always include a link to your professional online profile in your email signature and any blog entries
With a new online profile, you'll be putting your best foot forward for your professional life on the Web.
# # #