Lake Havasu City, AZ (PRWEB) May 1, 2006
Each Father’s Day, families face a tough question: "Where do I find a thoughtful gift for my father, who insists that he doesn’t need anything?"
Father’s Day is the perfect day to celebrate a Father’s many contributions to the family.
There are the traditional Father’s Day gifts like tools or ties. However, buying a gift that is both unique and that he will enjoy requires a bit more creativity. The experts at FanOGram.com (http://www.FanOGram.com), an online store offering an extensive selection of gifts for the sports enthusiasts, have these tips for choosing a Father’s Day gift:
What are Dad’s special interests? Try finding a Father’s Day present related to their interest or hobby and their favorite sport. For example:
1) If Dad loves golf, consider a Callaway putter with his favorite NFL team’s logo or a Callaway golf bag with his favorite NASCAR driver’s logo…or both!
2) Does dad like to have tailgate parties at or during the game? How about getting him a portable Keg-A-Que grill or a snack helmet with his favorite team’s colors.
3) How about helping decorate the garage or office? FanOGram.com offers a variety of products that you can mix and match, like 3x5 team flags, wastebaskets, and clocks.
4) Another great gift idea is to order 2 car magnets, 2 car flags, 2 license plate frames, a key chain and some decals of his favorite team. Then when he is not around or still sleeping turn his favorite set of wheels into a sports-mobile. This one is really fun if you have kids around.
5) What about tickets to the game? You can’t go wrong with this one. Just make sure to get your seat cushions, can coolers and tote blanket before you leave for the game. FanOGram.com has some of the lowest prices on the internet and is most definitely cheaper than getting it at the stadium!
Of course, the best gift idea for fathers is your time. Remember to make time for Dad this Father’s Day by calling or visiting. He will appreciate that more than anything.
FanOGram.com (http://www.FanOGram.com) was started in the spring of 2005 by 6 sports fans interested in providing a web-based retail sports store that encompassed all of the sports products available on different sites around the net. They offer items from every sport including NFL, NCAA, MLB, NHL, PGA and NASCAR.